2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'm hearing a lot of talk about Mac Jones going to the Patriots. I don't want him, please don't do it Bill :damn:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Read the comments...they may have just found Jack Esterby responding on his burner under AJs post. You heard it here first :russ:
Just read it. That does sound like a contrived, canned response.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I detest the Ravens, but I want to see Lamar do well. Probably my least liked team outside of the Jets, but the Jets have just been like that little harmless kid for the past ten years. The Ravens disgust me though.:scust:.

Out of all the teams you detest the Jets.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
eagles interviewing Todd Bowles :unimpressed:
this might be serious or it might just be a rooney rule checkbox
all for brehs getting a look but this ain't it for me

that year we had the offensive line coach as defensive coordinator, he stepped up and took that role eventually. that was a bad team but i remember ppl shytting on him calling him toilet bowles and what not. Do any Jets fans have opinions on what he could do with a trash rebuilding team?

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eagles interviewing Todd Bowles :unimpressed:
this might be serious or it might just be a rooney rule checkbox
all for brehs getting a look but this ain't it for me

that year we had the offensive line coach as defensive coordinator, he stepped up and took that role eventually. that was a bad team but i remember ppl shytting on him calling him toilet bowles and what not. Do any Jets fans have opinions on what he could do with a trash rebuilding team?
Defense never got off the field on 3rd down. Players love him. This hired chan gailey as oc. Now our former gm was shyt... for me not hc material.. wanted him to succeed badly