2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
you clearly didn't read it right, 18 this year, next year first and this year second AND Tua is more than enough. They get a QB and 3 high round picks to build around him.

You right. Read to fast. Still, you not getting away with offloading that 18 over the 3 for Deshaun. Not by any means. Texans probably not even coming to the table if the 3 aint potentially on the table. Have you seen what other generational talents have went for? What if they're not that high on Tua and wanna be able to draft his replacement?

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Joe Brady is OC for LSU and 1 season with panthers where they were average and he is an awesome candidate.

So why didnt the texans interview Saleh then? I guess they really love marvin lewis and caldwell. FOH with that nonesense

How the fukk did Zach taylor get a job?? He wasnt the play caller or qb coach for mcvay either

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right. Read to fast. Still, you not getting away with offloading that 18 over the 3 for Deshaun. Not by any means. Texans probably not even coming to the table if the 3 aint potentially on the table. Have you seen what other generational talents have went for? What if they're not that high on Tua and wanna be able to draft his replacement?[/QUOTE]

/QUOTE]

Yes but this is also unique in that a young promising QB is involved in trading for an established star plus 3 high round picks. Tua himself in terms of value is at least a 2nd-3rd rounder. Let's be reality, they don't even have a first rounder this year and I believe this years second rounder as well, they can draft his replacement but they gonna need the picks somehow someway lol[

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it when the process started. He doesnt have the look that the owners are comfortable with. Matt nagy didnt call plays doug peterson didnt call plays. Now its the he doesnt interview well. Fritz pollard and nfl preps these guys so thats bull shyt.
Didnt hear anyone reach out to david shaw either

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brady vs Brees Part III in the 40/40 Bowl
Hogan-Flair-Shake-Hands.jpg

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont get next weeks schedule? Why are the bills getting a primetime game over number 1 seed gb?

Why are the chiefs and ravens playing the early game sunday?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont get next weeks schedule? Why are the bills getting a primetime game over number 1 seed gb?

Why are the chiefs and ravens playing the early game sunday?
Probably has to do with each network's tv rights.. NBC having the rights to the prime time slot for games, FOX having the rights to NFC games

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well Eric won’t be getting a head coaching job

Report: Falcons ‘Furious’ About Last Night’s Eric Bieniemy News

Bieniemy’s biggest issue is that he just isn’t interviewing well, and that has stifled teams’ interest given the scuttlebutt around the NFL.

I’m going to be honest, very transparent. Eric is not interviewing very well with other teams, and (the Texans) haven’t been interested in Eric through the entire process,” Wilson said. “The information that they have is that he’s just not the guy they want. They’re not interested. And I know that sounds really strange with people, but (Chiefs quarterbacks coach) Mike Kafka has more to do with some of the stuff wit Patrick Mahomes than Eric Bieniemy. And the thing is, well how can everybody write all this good stuff about him? The fact of the matter is, that’s the agenda. That’s what’s being pushed because people want him to get a job. Andy Reid wants him to get a job. But he hasn’t interviewed well, and it’s just a lack of stuff with the offense. And EB, he can do better in selling himself more. And I don’t think it has anything to do with race, or anything like that. I think it’s just these teams, they don’t want him.”

“I think with the Atlanta interview, they literally want to hire a Black coach. They would love for him to have crushed the interview. He did not crush the interview. And teams really care about these interviews… And it’s not like, any smoking gun, or skeletons in the closet… He’s a good family man, he’s a good guy, and he’s a good coach. But the teams have the right to hire whomever they want.”

Wilson’s report has not gone over well elsewhere in the NFL. NFL.com’s Steve Wyche says that the Falcons are “furious” that those reports emerged, and that he is “very much in the mix” for the job:

Report: Falcons 'Furious' About Last Night's Eric Bieniemy News

And now this

I have read that he really wants to coach the Jets but we shall see

How does one not interview well? They having him do a math test or some shyt

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Chiefs, who haven’t been playing their A game have beaten The Saints, The Ravens, The Bills, and The Bucs this year!

Andy Reid’s record after a bye 18-3 in regular-season games And in the playoffs, 5-2 record after first-round bye weeks, including during last year's Super Bowl-winning postseason.

Showtime needed some rest!!!!! It’s on next week.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The Chiefs, who haven’t been playing their A game have beaten The Saints, The Ravens, The Bills, and The Bucs this year!

Andy Reid’s record after a bye 18-3 in regular-season games And in the playoffs, 5-2 record after first-round bye weeks, including during last year's Super Bowl-winning postseason.

Showtime needed some rest!!!!! It’s on next week.
Chiefs' PR team should hire you (if you weren't on the payroll already).