2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
TB is 9th in cap space. No idea if AB would stick around, but if he's getting paid and staying outta trouble, maybe he takes a little less for one more year until Brady is finished then goes elsewhere once his image and value are better rehabbed?

Either way, the Bucs don't *need* AB. Gronk, Brate, Mike, Godwin, Scotty, Watson, and the kid Tyler Johnson are still more than enough, and that assumes OJ doesn't come back.

Godwin a FA i think

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Godwin a FA i think
Yeah we're resigning Godwin and then they gotta resign Vea next year.

Actually OJ is also a FA this year, it's gonna be interesting to see who the team keeps.

All 3 TEs I think are FAs

Godwin and AB are FAs

Vea and RoJo are FA next year

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Yeah we're resigning Godwin and then they gotta resign Vea next year.

Actually OJ is also a FA this year, it's gonna be interesting to see who the team keeps.

All 3 TEs I think are FAs

Godwin and AB are FAs

Vea and RoJo are FA next year

Vea has been such a letdown. Nit sure if he's a bust but definitely not worth the draft capital they used to get him. :hhh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Shout of to #billsmafia

I know we're AFCE rivals.. but I cant help but admire how this Buffalo team is built, and how it runs. You guys are fun as hell to watch.. you play hard.. and you're well coached. I'm hoping my Jets take notes on how quickly you guys built it up.

I'd like either Bienemy or Daboll running the show.. this offseason's gonna be bananas.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Vea has been such a letdown. Nit sure if he's a bust but definitely not worth the draft capital they used to get him. :hhh:
Vea has actually been really good, he's a run stuffer that can get to the quarterback, our defense was actually really good this year when he was in and once he got hurt, teams started running on us.

And we traded back to get him, so it wasn't like we reached to grab him

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Vea has actually been really good, he's a run stuffer that can get to the quarterback, our defense was actually really good this year when he was in and once he got hurt, teams started running on us.

And we traded back to get him, so it wasn't like we reached to grab him

We'll have to agree to disagree. :francis:

I think he's a replacement-level player at best and definitely not worth a top-16 pick.
:hubie:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I know we're AFCE rivals.. but I cant help but admire how this Buffalo team is built, and how it runs. You guys are fun as hell to watch.. you play hard.. and you're well coached. I'm hoping my Jets take notes on how quickly you guys built it up.

I'd like either Bienemy or Daboll running the show.. this offseason's gonna be bananas.

Not with Sam :duck: behind center :umad:

Khaki seems like the McDermott type to turn things around though maybe :ehh:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The first year in many years I can make some real predictions without having to be superstitious with the Patriots still playing.

I'm going to wait until Friday to make my final predictions, but the NFC is going to be very tough to predict.

I think the Chiefs are definitely the favorites, but all it takes is one game. One game with Henry pounding the rock and some Tannehill play-action. One game where Lamar goes off and the Ravens defense steps up. One game where Josh Allen plays like an MVP and the defense forces some turnovers. However, Mahomes could still throw six TD's with ease.:pachaha:.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Bosa was being held on this play :wow:

No flag. unreal. :wow:

Zebras got the call from that evil racist maga pos Godell :wow:

MIA_SUPER_BOWL_DAV7.JPG

facts to mention that bullshyt call they called on kittles we got robbed