2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I've seen the Alex Smith story on ESPN multiple times, and I'm watching it now, but it still blows my mind how he is able to still play.

One of those images of his leg looked like a bunch of strings on a bone.:hhh:.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I thought so too for a while, but if you have ten or fifteen minutes, this article is worth a read.

You may have hear of this snake recently when the Texans fired their public relations director for not being a "fit" for the organization. This is the guy behind moving DeAndre Hopkins. He was a Patriots plant.:wow:.

The Truth Behind the NFL's Most Polarizing Executive
Cac privileges :martin:. Let my black ass do 1/8 of that shyt and I would been blackballed from the league .

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What happens with Antonio Brown next season? Can Tampa afford him again? Will a team throw him a big deal? He’s been pretty lowkey and still producing. Brady effect with him seems to be huge.

Tom fed him all game so he could get a 250k bonus and hit him with 3 shovel passes in the last two minutes of a blowout to get it done.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What happens with Antonio Brown next season? Can Tampa afford him again? Will a team throw him a big deal? He’s been pretty lowkey and still producing. Brady effect with him seems to be huge.

Tom fed him all game so he could get a 250k bonus and hit him with 3 shovel passes in the last two minutes of a blowout to get it done.

@FabTrey @No1 @Trust Me :wow:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

TB is 9th in cap space. No idea if AB would stick around, but if he's getting paid and staying outta trouble, maybe he takes a little less for one more year until Brady is finished then goes elsewhere once his image and value are better rehabbed?

Either way, the Bucs don't *need* AB. Gronk, Brate, Mike, Godwin, Scotty, Watson, and the kid Tyler Johnson are still more than enough, and that assumes OJ doesn't come back.