2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I find it rather hypocritical that people are complaining about what Philly did, but have not said a word about Glennon in Jacksonville and the tank job that they have going on. I also find Greeny hypocritical as he's also complaining about the tankjob in Philly, but openly complained about his Jets winning two meaningless games that cost them Trevor Lawrence.

What it really sounds like to me is that people would have rather had the Giants in the playoffs than WFT and that's why people are truly pissed about what happened. Kudos to Stephen A for calling it like it is this morning on FT.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I find it rather hypocritical that people are complaining about what Philly did, but have not said a word about Glennon in Jacksonville and the tank job that they have going on. I also find Greeny hypocritical as he's also complaining about the tankjob in Philly, but openly complained about his Jets winning two meaningless games that cost them Trevor Lawrence.

What it really sounds like to me is that people would have rather had the Giants in the playoffs than WFT and that's why people are truly pissed about what happened. Kudos to Stephen A for calling it like it is this morning on FT.
A LOT of Brady vs. Giants: The Trilogy drafts got deleted last night

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
A LOT of Brady vs. Giants: The Trilogy drafts got deleted last night

I totally didn’t realize the potential trilogy until you said something about it lol. I’d rather people just keep it real and be upfront about it instead using “integrity” of the game as an excuse like tanking is new.

Even Max Kellerman tried to move goalpost when Stephen A called him out for blatantly supporting the Sixer’s blatant tank job years back.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

pretty much.. that ^^ plus the fact that people like to troll the Eagles cause they know it generates attention with the enormous rabid fanbase