2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Saints defense has played some mediocre offenses. Packers offense lit them up and it wont be no different if they met again. Tampa lost to the Saints because of the whole division rivalry shyt. Same as why the Packers lost to the Vikes. If u wanna buy into the Saints D hype then thats on u. Fact remains that the NFC is wide open and there are no favorites and the defenses in the NFC are not elite and can be exposed

I never said any were elite I said the best one by consistency, and momentum is the Saints. That matchup was earlier in the season. Cam Jordan and their front has played much better in recent weeks, and the back end has looked better, not worldbeaters, but better. Regardless, if an NFC squad is gonna win the Bowl, they have to have an effective run game (Time Of Possession), decent D, along with the ability to pass. (With a healthy Brees) Saints are the only ones who can consistently check all the boxes. Packers is D is mid. Bucs run game is damn near non existent (Arians/Leftwich). I'd give to the Rams except you know in crunch time Goff will morph into GawffulI. Same with Jones and the Giants, turnovers in inexplicable spots. Same with Vikes and the 96 million dollar man. Seattle just been struggling of recent being the face of inconsistency one day its the offense one day the it's the D, Russ is cooking then he's not.

I'd give it to you on the Saints, but they've won the games they were supposed to which only the Steelers can say they've done better. Whether or not it's convincing is a whole different convo. If they had dropped either of these games to the Falcons I'd be ready to shyt on them, but they didn't so
:yeshrug:

Outside of the Chiefs I don't see an L on their schedule so

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Not with Taysom Hill they are not. But thats a great, great team around them

I'm assuming a Brees return for the offs, if it's still Taysom that's different. He hasn't put up an L either so. Reports are Brees could be back as early next week so...
:francis:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I'm assuming a Brees return for the offs, if it's still Taysom that's different. He hasn't put up an L either so. Reports are Brees could be back as early next week so...
:francis:

I think Brees hangs it up. That injury was worse than initial reports. I know he's one of them cliche football guys but at some point he needs to think about his life and his family. Why come back against that Eagles front?

I thought this was a big opportunity to see what they have in Jameis, but he may be trash in practice. They are good enough to win all but that Chiefs game without him.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I think Brees hangs it up. That injury was worse than initial reports. I know he's one of them cliche football guys but at some point he needs to think about his life and his family. Why come back against that Eagles front?

I thought this was a big opportunity to see what they have in Jameis, but he may be trash in practice. They are good enough to win all but that Chiefs game without him.

Not a chance he's MAGA, those type of cacs are cut from the Brett Favre cloth of being hardheaded/stubborn. He's going to play in the playoffs and more likely than not in the regular season unless he's legitimately physically unable to perform or plays like :trash:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
4QNk60.gif

Jeudy a plum fool :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Not a chance he's MAGA, those type of cacs are cut from the Brett Favre cloth of being hardheaded/stubborn. He's going to play in the playoffs and more likely than not in the regular season unless he's legitimately physically unable to perform or plays like :trash:

:mjlol:

Sadly, yes :francis:

Their official theme song: