For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
u7hFoI1.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't a scoring play on the field and Tyreek didn't know he caught it to call for a challenge

Tyreek didn't need to make that call. There should be a coach upstairs telling Andy to challenge it. I've seen that happen more than a few times with the Chiefs. Last primetime game Mahomes clearly ran for a first but they spotted him a yard back. No challenge

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tyreek didn't need to make that call. There should be a coach upstairs telling Andy to challenge it. I've seen that happen more than a few times with the Chiefs. Last primetime game Mahomes clearly ran for a first but they spotted him a yard back. No challenge

I was on them last night for moving on with 9s still on the play clock, but I can't fault them for that one in hindsight. That's just not a play you think would be made in that situation, and usually the player at least thinks they made the play to call attention to it. Definitely have left points on the board, but who hasn't :manny:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on them last night for moving on with 9s still on the play clock, but I can't fault them for that one in hindsight. That's just not a play you think would be made in that situation, and usually the player at least thinks they made the play to call attention to it. Definitely have left points on the board, but who hasn't :manny:

Dumbass refs still haven't learned that if it's close call on a TD or turnover and let the booth review it.

If I'm a head coach I'm barking on whoever's upstairs. It's their job to check those plays. At least tell me to take a TO so you have more time to look at it.