2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
They clearly arent u moron. And im not emotional at all. Seems like u are a bias Saint fan trying to hype them up for beating trash teams without noodle arm Brees.
I'm a Bucs fan it's in my AVI you platy what's on your schedule and there defense is the most steady in the NFC, Brees would be the last thing I compliment in the team, same way Goff would be on the Rams. I'm not saying they can't be beat, but after years of bad breaks they'll come in the hungriest with Brees wanting to one last ride, and the Kamaras and Jordans on the squad (talented guys that haven't been to SB) wanting to finally breakthrough. I'm an objective fan of sports. If the Giants make it in they could get an upset potentially. Unless the Bucs get it consistent on offense (Brady's and Arians reaching a compromise or deferring to Brady) they probably won't make NFC chip, and definitely wouldn't win it unless the Saints get bounced early, and they get a squad like the Giants followed by Packers. Packers are food if you can get pressure on Rodgers same way Bucs are food if you can get pressure on Brady (which is easy to do when you running non stop go routes). Seahawks are self explanatory, Rams can't hid Goff forever, and Kyler's not right for the Cards. Hasn't been the same since he tweaked his shoulder. Vikes are irrelevant because Cousins soooo.

I'm not just blowing hot air man

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm a Bucs fan it's in my AVI you platy what's on your schedule and there defense is the most steady in the NFC, Brees would be the last thing I compliment in the team, same way Goff would be on the Rams. I'm not saying they can't be beat, but after years of bad breaks they'll come in the hungriest with Brees wanting to one last ride, and the Kamaras and Jordans on the squad (talented guys that haven't been to SB) wanting to finally breakthrough. I'm an objective fan of sports. If the Giants make it in they could get an upset potentially. Unless the Bucs get it consistent on offense (Brady's and Arians reaching a compromise or deferring to Brady) they probably won't make NFC chip, and definitely wouldn't win it unless the Saints get bounced early, and they get a squad like the Giants followed by Packers. Packers are food if you can get pressure on Rodgers same way Bucs are food if you can get pressure on Brady (which is easy to do when you running non stop go routes). Seahawks are self explanatory, Rams can't hid Goff forever, and Kyler's not right for the Cards. Hasn't been the same since he tweaked his shoulder. Vikes are irrelevant because Cousins soooo.

I'm not just blowing hot air man

Saints defense has played some mediocre offenses. Packers offense lit them up and it wont be no different if they met again. Tampa lost to the Saints because of the whole division rivalry shyt. Same as why the Packers lost to the Vikes. If u wanna buy into the Saints D hype then thats on u. Fact remains that the NFC is wide open and there are no favorites and the defenses in the NFC are not elite and can be exposed