2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Instead, we witnessed Taysom attempt screens. :mjlol: :scusthov: :trash:

And he was too bytch to throw it.

I saw where they were Juelzin bout changing the game plan the night before to make him more of a game manager but he really wasn't even a good enough passer to manage the game.
They shoulda forced his qss to throw it 30 tikes considering defense was gonn all but guarantee hold them under ten points but he couldn't

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Need a big Patriots win tomorrow.

Texans beating the Colts.:banderas:.

Bengals beating the Dolphins.:noah:.

49er's beating the Bills.:ohlawd:.

Make it happen.:blessed:.

The Chiefs don't want their worst nightmare of the Patriots making the playoffs coming true.:mjlit:.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Eric Ebron frustrated with Steelers scheduling, would rather miss game check than play three games in 12 days

This moron complains wherever he goes. I warned y'all Steelers.

"When we go to the Super Bowl they just better give us the biggest plane, the best hotel, the top of everything. Like whatever they did for Kansas City last year we need to be 30 times better than that when we go to the Super Bowl because that'll be their makeup to us. They gotta roll out the red carpet for our ass now. They ain't trying to do it in the regular season. They're gonna have to do it then and we want it bigger and better than everybody else because they made us go through three road games in the middle of the year, and then three games in 12 days. And everybody says, 'Oh we have the easiest schedule.' OK, come over here and play with us then."

86f3b65249fbaca12e142281558c06ac.gif

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
@Lootpack

Do you feel confident about the Colts beating the Texans?

The Texans have not looked that bad recently, although Fuller is out now.
Yup, I feel pretty confident in a win. Most of our starters were out last week and are coming back.

Kelly returning is big. Still feeling so-so on the offensive side since Castonzo's out, but Buckner and Autry being activated shores up the defensive line greatly. King Henry made lightwork of us last week without those two defensive pieces out there.

Last edited: