BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I forgot bout him.
Russ bout to buffet out there :damn:

We'll see how long he lasts there. I hope he does well on the field, but even better off the field.

He is strong as fuk and has great hands. However, when he was in New England, he looked like he had a piano on his back every time he'd run with the ball.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
So we release Kenny Stills, Cobb gets hurt, and Fuller gets suspended ending the best and most decorated WR core we’ve ever had, 3 days before the most important game of the season :beli:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Need the Patriots secondary to show up this week and for the front seven to get some pressure and force Herbert into some poor rookie mistakes.

Definitely a tough stretch of games coming up:

Chargers
Rams
Dolphins
Bills
Jets

Anything can happen, and I wouldn't put it past the Patriots to win their last five games.:manny:.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

He saying some of the sme stuff I was saying Sunday. They aint run any screens or nothing. Nothing to make it easy on him. And I dont know why the Broncos didnt call the play get to the line quickly and have the OC read the D and say hey throw it to 10 on this play while he could still talk into his helmet. That's what I would have done. Take all the guess work out of Hinton's hands. And basically tell him where to throw it every single time they lined up. They weren't gon do shyt alll game but they could have made it a tad easier for him

b. woods

Peace
Daps

He saying some of the sme stuff I was saying Sunday. They aint run any screens or nothing. Nothing to make it easy on him. And I dont know why the Broncos didnt call the play get to the line quickly and have the OC read the D and say hey throw it to 10 on this play while he could still talk into his helmet. That's what I would have done. Take all the guess work out of Hinton's hands. And basically tell him where to throw it every single time they lined up. They weren't gon do shyt alll game but they could have made it a tad easier for him

Instead, we witnessed Taysom attempt screens. :mjlol: :scusthov: :trash: