2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reservation for party of 53 has been booked. Name: 1 & Done. :wow:

They are trending the wrong fukkin way :pachaha: I would do everything possible to go 15-0 and get that rest L out the way before something real bad happens after that bye. AFC WC looking like murderer's row, I would hate to see 16-1 on my team's final record :merchant:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the bills and colts will beat them.

I just hope we can win out. Pat is good enough but our defense smh

I'm still banking on that penalty L. Front 7 been bugging out with the PF's to be so lackluster. Defense needs another Tennessee low point game to wake up but they're a month past when that was last yr :stopitslime:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still banking on that penalty L. Front 7 been bugging out with the PF's to be so lackluster. Defense needs another Tennessee low point game to wake up but they're a month past when that was last yr :stopitslime:

Idk what the hell is going on with them!

but we play the saints and the Falcons. They have to step up for those games!
And regardless we can’t sleep on the chargers

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk what the hell is going on with them!

but we play the saints and the Falcons. They have to step up for those games!
And regardless we can’t sleep on the chargers

Pass rush is just straight garbage. Haven't gotten to pull out the shark smiley in ages, and CJ is just doing whatever tf out there lol. The secondary is holding up fine, especially considering. I think the offense is ready to hit that final gear with Sammy back. Just gotta get these defensive mfs in the backfield without constantly blitzing. As long as it's not the Donkeys or the Dolts I'm alright with 14-2. We got our 2-seed magic last yr, so I could see it swinging back the opposite way this yr.

Edit: it would be hilarious if it ended up being the Dolphins again :mjlol:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pass rush is just straight garbage. Haven't gotten to pull out the shark smiley in ages, and CJ is just doing whatever tf out there lol. The secondary is holding up fine, especially considering. I think the offense is ready to hit that final gear with Sammy back. Just gotta get these defensive mfs in the backfield without constantly blitzing. As long as it's not the Donkeys or the Dolts I'm alright with 14-2. We got our 2-seed magic last yr, so I could see it swinging back the opposite way this yr.

Our secondary is amazing!!!!!! Just read an article about how Baker is coming along well. Next year we may just have the best secondary in the league.

our pass rush doesn’t do them any justice. THEYRE TRASH!!!

If Reid will stop trying to be cute and press the gas like the beginning of the Bucs game. We could blow teams out so bad by halftime it’ll be impossible for them to make a comeback.

Sammy still has WR1 abilities, with Cheetah, Kelce, and Mecole on the field defenses just fold.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Gilmore, Jackson, Jones, and the Mac Brothers ready to give the Chiefs all they can handle in January.:mjlit:.

Not afraid.:blessed:.

If the Chiefs don't win the Super Bowl this year, they failed.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Kyle Turley tossing dudes helmet appreciation post :blessed:
I remember I was at home watching like "damn we playing like some whole trash tonight :francis:"
Next thing I know

:krs::gladbron::ohhh:
And I was hype and from that moment on I knew I'd always fukk with Kyle Turley :blessed: