CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Not unless Kelly or Sinema die
I was thinking along the lines of her relocating to another state with an aging republican senator who may be about to tap out soon :mjpls:

On a serious note, it's crazy how she filled another vacancy after losing a senate election. She failed upwards and is close to flopping again :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think Bernie's been sitting out of Senate races and focusing on the House and lower.
Dunno, maybe someone else has insight to Bernie's teams endorsement process. I've seen him endorse from stateastate to house reps. There's probably some politics and favors involved. Which is why we shouldn't put any politician on a pedestal but that's another discussion altogether.
Yeah I think it's more likely the latter than the former. Markey and Kennedy are in a race to establish the leftist, progressive bonafides. A Bernie endorsement would only help in this circumstance.

Grim at the end here says Bernie has felt berned with other candidates he's endorsed in the past.

Bernie himself says his political team leftover from the presidential campaign has limited resources so they're picking and choosing their spots.

If you look up FEC filings, Bernie 2020 has about $6M cash on hand.