King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Interesting that Chuck and Nancy are not on the same page with this one.

Nancy Pelosi is a HUGE ally of the Kennedy family.

5130df176bb3f7b13700000e

She was also close friends with Sen. Ted Kennedy.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I think Bernie's been sitting out of Senate races and focusing on the House and lower.
I don't understand the rationale behind that. And even if that were true, he was hella late to endorse Cisneros and hasn't endorsed Alex Morse, who supports M4A and GND, over Richie Neal who is perhaps the biggest Congressional block to M4A. :yeshrug:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I don't understand the rationale behind that. And even if that were true, he was hella late to endorse Cisneros and hasn't endorsed Alex Morse, who supports M4A and GND, over Richie Neal who is perhaps the biggest Congressional block to M4A. :yeshrug:
Dunno, maybe someone else has insight to Bernie's teams endorsement process. I've seen him endorse from stateastate to house reps. There's probably some politics and favors involved. Which is why we shouldn't put any politician on a pedestal but that's another discussion altogether.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Lol.. People4Bernie all in for Markey but Bernie himself staying out of the race

He probably thinks that he may do more harm than good. It’s obvious that Bernie fukks with Ed. You know how the media goes nuts over everything when he gets involved. That or because he personally likes Ted Kennedy he’s staying out of it. Knowing him it’s the latter.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He probably thinks that he may do more harm than good. It’s obvious that Bernie fukks with Ed. You know how the media goes nuts over everything when he gets involved. That or because he personally likes Ted Kennedy he’s staying out of it. Knowing him it’s the latter.
Yeah I think it's more likely the latter than the former. Markey and Kennedy are in a race to establish the leftist, progressive bonafides. A Bernie endorsement would only help in this circumstance.