the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know that biden isnt everyone's favorite candidate, but i hope by november everyone can get on board with putting him in there for a short 4 years and getting this fukkin piece of shyt trump out of office

letting trump win in 2016 didn't accomplish anything bernie or warren was fighting for :yeshrug:and it won't in 2020

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Mad Bernie supporters been jumping to the Biden reddit to make threads saying they supporting Biden:wow:

There's way more fukking urgency right now. The Dems really need to win the US Senate majority. It's just as important as the presidential race. SCOTUS is dangerously close to a 7-2 conservative majority and we can't have more crazy Federalist Society lunatics appointed to the federal courts for the next 4 years. There'll be no oxygen for any progressive change if that happens.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We don't have a single well-funded black progressive group or black group that isn't DNC-adjacent. Good luck with that. You're better off starting one right now.
Yeah,
I know. Unfortunately it not only the DNC. Major corporations also control Most of the major groups.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i don't get the thought that bernie woulda smashed trump when he is getting killed in almost every state against biden. maybe it woulda been different but i don't see how you can say that bernie would beat trump but he can't win a county in michigan. am i missing something?
Primary is different dynamics. Bernie was polling as well or slightly worse than Biden in the Midwest and nationally. Biden has the edge in FL, NC, AZ.

Bernie could have beaten Trump but all indications show it'd be a narrow electoral college victory.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This idiot is just trying to stir the pot and trying to pit progressives against each other. Warren wasn't the reason why Bernie lost.

Most Bernie supports won't fall for this.
Keep thinking he's an idiot
:ufdup:

He's smarter than everyone give credit when it comes to manipulating media. His plan will be to constantly bring up progressive conspiracies about the DNC to keep progressive angry all the way till November.

The average voter is not smart enough not to fall for the manipulation, his path to victory is a low turnout for Democrats. He'll do everything in his power to make sure moral is low for Biden going into election day.