No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don't put anyone on ignore. I'm here for it all, no one on this board can get to me like that.
Nah, everyone needs Nap on ignore. The other people I put on ignore are because they’re pedantic and I have to restrain myself from telling them to STFU.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't put anyone on ignore. I'm here for it all, no one on this board can get to me like that.
:salute:

when this is all over, i look forward to fighting along side you once again in the film room

Marvel Studios' Black Widow, coming to a theater near you on 11.06.20

as of now :mjcry:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, everyone needs Nap on ignore. The other people I put on ignore are because they’re pedantic and I have to restrain myself from telling them to STFU.
Nap is useless but you are missing the always eventual meltdowns when he is wrong again. :mjlol:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Really hoping people can put their smaller fights aside to focus on the larger one.

We are seeing the impact of Trump being in office through the lens of this pandemic and need better.

I preferred Liz and Bernie but understood not everyone shared the same perspective. Cool. While my preferences didn't work out how I wanted, I still have an obligation to lend my voice for what I believe is the best option we have, and that is Joe Biden.

At least he would listen and respond with reason, frankly because he may not even really run the ship. I don't care if Obama or whoever is the puppet master, we'd be in a better position than we are currently.

Like BIG said fukk all that bickering beef

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
isn't the primaries officially over now?

No. Because the Primaries are also used for Local Elections. The one we just had in Wisconsin yesterday had a big State Supreme Court seat. So while the Primary is over for the General Election, it will still go on because some Local Government elections still need to be held.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's gonna be a crazy next 6 months. Not only with this coronavirus pandemic but with the "Don't vote!" and "#Trump2020" crowd that going to be flooding the Coli from now on :francis:

I hope the mods will do something about it but I know some of them really wanted Bernie to win and are taking this to heart

:manny:

I hope that people will be rational and not double down on accelerationist theories about keep Trump and his circle in power.