A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's probably has the most favorables across the entirety of the base.

She isn't what people are looking for as President, but she fits the bill for VP.
I get why you would say this, and the logic makes sense. However, her age gives me pause. I know some people don’t care and just want to get Trump out of office, but I’m looking at it long term. If Biden wins his VP will be the overwhelming favorite to be the nominee in 2024. Liz would be right on the edge of being able to run for two terms. I want a VP that I can be confident can carry the Party in 2024 and 2028. It is not ideal for a one term candidate. That why neither Biden or Bernie were ideal candidates imo. This is also why I’m against Barber Lee becoming VP even though I love her record.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I get why you would say this, and the logic makes sense. However, her age gives me pause. I know some people don’t care and just want to get Trump out of office, but I’m looking at it long term. If Biden wins his VP will be the overwhelming favorite to be the nominee in 2024. Liz is would be right on the edge of being able to run for two terms. I want a VP that I can be confident can carry the Party in 2024 and 2028. It is not ideal for a one term candidate. That why neither Biden or Bernie were ideal candidates imo. This is also why I’m against Barber Lee becoming VP even though I love her record.
I think it's more important to have someone people like and someone around them who is pushing policies that will keep the Dem based engaged.

IMHO, If someone can't elevate themselves between now and 2024/8 then the party is doomed then regardless.

F K

All Star
Daps
I get why you would say this, and the logic makes sense. However, her age gives me pause. I know some people don’t care and just want to get Trump out of office, but I’m looking at it long term. If Biden wins his VP will be the overwhelming favorite to be the nominee in 2024. Liz is would be right on the edge of being able to run for two terms. I want a VP that I can be confident can carry the Party in 2024 and 2028. It is not ideal for a one term candidate. That why neither Biden or Bernie were ideal candidates imo. This is also why I’m against Barber Lee becoming VP even though I love her record.
these succession plans never work. Gore lost, Hillary lost. H.W only stuck around for one term. get Warren in there, she'll be 74 when Biden finishes his one term. We need to hold on to the suburban beckys at all costs and Warren is the best way to do it imo.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Does this person exist?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these succession plans never work. Gore lost, Hillary lost. H.W only stuck around for one term. get Warren in there, she'll be 74 when Biden finishes his one term. We need to hold on to the suburban beckys at all costs and Warren is the best way to do it imo.
I can’t really argue with your examples because they are accurate. However, just because it hasn’t work doesn’t mean it won’t work with the right candidate. I still would prefer a younger VP nominee. However, I wouldn’t be upset if Liz ended up being the pick.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Warren is a bad VP pick all her constituents Biden already has on lock and like @A.R.$ said she is too old. Pick someone like Klobuchar who can bring you Minn., Abrams who can get the base out in force or a Latina from a purple state.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is your mans? :mjlol:

:snoop:This is embarrassing. It is too late for another nominee. Hopefully whoever the VP is can do most of the interviews and carry the campaign. I don’t know if this country can survive another four years of Trump’s incompetence.