Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Directly after BO and with him campaigning for Hillary and calling her the most qualified Dems lost the presidency and the Supreme Court. Maybe he should just keep making material for Netflix and chill. lol
People chose a figurehead over a capable and qualified candidate. You're not helping your case. :francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It can't be understated how bad of a campaign Warren ran, and how poor of a presidential candidate she is. Leave her in the senate, where she can craft biils and nerd out all she wants. On the political stage she doesn't come off well. People don't care about plans or policy right now. They want help. The question is whether the guy in charge can give it, or whatever the next guy can. There is nothing intellectually impressive about Biden, nor has there ever been. But if voters trust he can fix this with a competent tone and TEAM...he wins.

Warren fires up parts of the base...ie the non black parts. But again, she didn't do shyt in the primaries. Didn't win her state. Nothing. She's certainly a calm, intelligent hand...something that could be needed at this time. But again, I'm just not sure I want her on that stage.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It can't be understated how bad of a campaign Warren ran, and how poor of a presidential candidate she is. Leave her in the senate, where she can craft biils and nerd out all she wants. On the political stage she doesn't come off well. People don't care about plans or policy right now. They want help. The question is whether the guy in charge can give it, or whatever the next guy can. There is nothing intellectually impressive about Biden, nor has there ever been. But if voters trust he can fix this with a competent tone and TEAM...he wins.

Warren fires up parts of the base...ie the non black parts. But again, she didn't do shyt in the primaries. Didn't win her state. Nothing. She's certainly a calm, intelligent hand...something that could be needed at this time. But again, I'm just not sure I want her on that stage.
She's probably has the most favorables across the entirety of the base.

She isn't what people are looking for as President, but she fits the bill for VP.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I quoted someone that said Trump is running to the left of Joe Biden or at least they implied that by suggesting that Trump will be running to the left of any dem candidate that isn't Bernie.

First off, that position is absurd and patently false, but if it were True and Trump is running to the left of dems then progressives shouldn't be bothered by voting for Trump.

None of your quotes really apply to that exchange that began where you insinuate Biden's VP will be the defacto nominee.

Based on what?

Cheney wasn't post Bush and Biden wasn't post Obama. I think it's time to Bush this logic. The VP position in modern society hasn't been viewed as a leader of the party.

No one thinks Pence is the future of the republican party. Gore was washed. Hillary was never VP.
Your avi tho:deadmanny:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I don’t think this is completely accurate. I got a plan for that worked for her. She was the top candidate for a brief moment, and could of won if she didn’t make a couple of fatal mistakes. She got boxed in on financing M4A. She waited too late to come up with her healthcare plan, and that kind of undercut the I got a plan for that momentum she had going on. She also was far too passive with fukkboy Pete. Because she didn’t call out Pete bullshyt until the last debate, he was able to undercut her college educated support. If she would of had her healthcare plan from the beginning, and been as aggressive early as she was later in the campaign, I think she could of been the nominee. I still think she would of made the best president out of the field.