Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
In terms of this Cuomo4Prez and comparing that with Giuliani. I'll throw Cuomo some bail and say that he comes from a political dynasty and he's a governor as opposed to a mayor.

Though I agree with the overall sentiment, everyone needs to chill out.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I live in New York State and Cuomo is a average Governor at best. However, he can put together a sentence and has filled the leadership void in the Democratic Party. My problem is this. As much as I dislike Biden, I fundamentally disagree with replacing a candidate the voters of the Democratic Party voted for. No matter how much I dislike that candidate. Biden problems was obvious during this primary and the media and voters still backed him. IMO we have to make the best of the situation. The focus should be to make sure Biden pick a strong VP.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I live in New York State and Cuomo is a average Governor at best. However, he can put together a sentence and has filled the leadership void in the Democratic Party. My problem is this. As much as I dislike Biden, I fundamentally disagree with replacing a candidate the voters of the Democratic Party voted for. No matter how much I dislike that candidate. Biden problems was obvious during this primary and the media and voters still backed him. IMO we have to make the best of the situation. The focus should be to make sure Biden pick a strong VP.
I agree, and if he is replaced it had to be with someone who was at least running. The people's second choice ideally. :mjgrin:

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
The more Biden talks the more I lose faith in the democrats winning in 2020. All Trump needs is for the COVID numbers to slow down a bit and it might be over.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree, and if he is replaced it had to be with someone who was at least running. The people's second choice ideally. :mjgrin:
That would make the most sense. The only real way to get around that is if Biden pick a VP early, and decide to step down before the convention. But I doubt that will happen.

It funny to see people freak out over Biden. It been clear he have problems this whole primary. People also sweep under the rug that his 1988 run was one of the worst presidential runs in history. I don’t know why anyone would be surprised that he is struggling.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That would make the most sense. The only real way to get around that is if Biden pick a VP early, and decide to step down before the convention. But I doubt that will happen.

It funny to see people freak out over Biden. It been clear he have problems this whole primary. People also sweep under the rug that his 1988 run was one of the worst presidential runs in history. I doubt know why anyone would be surprised that he is struggling.
It's weird. People's propensity to cling to what's 'safe' and the youth's overall apathy have lead us to this.
Bernie in hindsight is not the perfect candidate but his platform was definitely the correct one strategy wise to win the election IMO.
Seems we as a country need to learn some harder lessons before we are willing to accept a drastic change. The stimulus and how much it gives to big corporate interests over the avg. person hopefully does the trick.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's weird. People's propensity to cling to what's 'safe' and the youth's overall apathy have lead us to this.
Bernie in hindsight is not the perfect candidate but his platform was definitely the correct one strategy wise to win the election IMO.
Seems we as a country need to learn some harder lessons before we are willing to accept a drastic change. The stimulus and how much it gives to big corporate interests over the avg. person hopefully does the trick.
I doubt that it does. IMO things are going have to get much worse for people to accept change. I just hope the change comes from a leftist candidate and not a smarter Trump like figure.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I doubt that it does. IMO things are going have to get much worse for people to accept change. I just hope to change comes from a leftist candidate and not a smarter Trump like figure.
The stimulus is going to concentrate wealth even more and the fallout from the virus is unknown but most likely negative. 'Much worse' could be around the corner.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It won’t. People barely pay attention
I try to keep from losing hope. But seeing how uninformed the general public is about politics/civics is really discouraging. The funny thing is that me and my family is technically in a good position. We are legitimately middle class and make decent money for the area we live in. But I grew up poorer, and I know that could collapse at anytime if me or my wife were to get sick. Or if I get pulled over by a racist police officer. Or if if we have a complete economic collapse. A lot of people have given up hope or are comfortable and are not looking at long term policy consequences.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Cuomo is trying to save NY right now. They need to chill on that. He's in the middle of some shyt. The fukk he look like trying to be president right now?

People are clamoring for a subversion of democracy.