Cognito

All Star
Daps
Also why is this Trump surrogate talking about cover ups. Fcking clown shyt.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Come on Breh. We don’t need that.

I'm not wishing death on him

But he old as hell and I wont miss him when hes gone

And hopefully if he does win the presidency it's people with some teeth who are in tune with modern politics and not awww why cant we just be friends guys running shyt behind the scenes

F K

All Star
Daps
I'm not wishing death on him

But he old as hell and I wont miss him when hes gone

And hopefully if he does win the presidency it's people with some teeth who are in tune with modern politics and not awww why cant we just be friends guys running shyt behind the scenes
Biden is in tune w modern politics. his messaging his been impeccable. He supports stuff that is to the left of obama's stuff, but he keeps his messaging very friendly towards the suburbanites who are the key voters.
those people want a return to a calmer time, they don't wan't too much upheaval because they are on top and they don't want to be made to feel bad for voting for trump. when he says shyt like I might pick a republican, or I don't hate rich people, he's marketing progressive policies as moderate ones.

But I will admit this analysis is based on the assumption that he actually supports the policies in his platform. It's possible that it is all a trick and the old GOP-lite Joe Biden is still who he says he is.

We'll find out after november :francis: