Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:usure:

This video is indefensible.

Just off that alone, even if you wanna ignore him whispering in these little girls ears, saying shyt like "don't tell anybody" and "if I was younger", he himself admits to being very 'tactile'.

A self admitted habitual line stepper with plenty of pictures and video showing as much get's accused of being completely inappropriate with women and...it's bullshyt.

Yes cause I don’t believe in coincidence and the timing for the escalation is absurd.

It’s not like a Kavanaugh scenario where the victim had said that a judge had committed sexual assault to her for years and just never identified the victim. Her story about Biden being inappropriate was known but right before Biden gets the nomination locked up she escalates the story to sexual assault.

I don’t mess with Biden, but this is a story on Breibart and it fits their bullshyt style.

F K

All Star
Daps
it's honestly disgusting that voters don't understand how much we need someone like Bernie. Jesus fukk man. We have a goddamn chance to really change this country in an amazing direction instead lets put our hope in a fukking lying conman with leaky brain syndrome. We will get what we deserve.

humans are afraid of change, even if they aren't crazy about their current situation

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bernie Bros have literally lost their shyt lmaooo

not holding him accountable bet getting wash 3 weeks in a row yet the next the same people who voted for him in 2016 are now voting for Biden and I’m not talking about black folk.. Y’all need to asked come to terms Bernie always been a fluke and gimmick

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Bernie Bros have literally lost their shyt lmaooo

not holding him accountable bet getting wash 3 weeks in a row yet the next the same people who voted for him in 2016 are now voting for Biden and I’m not talking about black folk.. Y’all need to asked come to terms Bernie always been a fluke and gimmick
Might as well poison Joe at this point.
The level of insanity has gotten to that point.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

This video is indefensible.

Just off that alone, even if you wanna ignore him whispering in these little girls ears, saying shyt like "don't tell anybody" and "if I was younger", he himself admits to being very 'tactile'.

A self admitted habitual line stepper with plenty of pictures and video showing as much get's accused of being completely inappropriate with women and...it's bullshyt.

Yes cause I don’t believe in coincidence and the timing for the escalation is absurd.

It’s not like a Kavanaugh scenario where the victim had said that a judge had committed sexual assault to her for years and just never identified the victim. Her story about Biden being inappropriate was known but right before Biden gets the nomination locked up she escalates the story to sexual assault.

I don’t mess with Biden, but this is a story on Breibart and it fits their bullshyt style.

If y’all keep going against Biden, you’ll never get close to what Bernie wanted. This nation doesn’t take 180’s. Biden’s platform is the perfect first for the next progressive candidate to build upon.

U want what Bernie was selling. You build off of Bidens platform not trumps. This country is more apt to change after incremental change. You’ll never get anywhere close to half of what y’all though Bernie would do by letting a republican like trump win.

If u truly believe in your vision, you’ll vote for Biden

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all really confident in Biden:scust:

I’m legitimately in panic mode about this election :snoop:

If u truly believe in bernie you’ll vote for Biden. It’s easier to get ppl to want m4all from a public option than it is if the Aca is removed.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Post Paul Joseph Watson videos brehs

I don't know who that is, don't really care. Content seems pretty consistent with his ' mixed legacy of sexual misconduct'.

Now some analysts are envisioning President Trump — who admitted on videotape to grabbing women without their consent — tagging the former vice president with a nickname that has emerged on the internet: Creepy Uncle Joe. (A pro-Trump group, the Great America PAC, said Tuesday it would release a “Creepy Joe” Biden ad.)

“It opens the door for a discussion about whether Joe Biden can actually credibly take on Donald Trump on a series of issues that the Democratic Party is seen as quite strong on,” said Jennifer L. Lawless, an expert on women in politics at the University of Virginia.

Biden’s Tactile Politics Threaten His Return in the #MeToo Era

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who that is, don't really care. Content seems pretty consistent with his ' mixed legacy of sexual misconduct'.

Now some analysts are envisioning President Trump — who admitted on videotape to grabbing women without their consent — tagging the former vice president with a nickname that has emerged on the internet: Creepy Uncle Joe. (A pro-Trump group, the Great America PAC, said Tuesday it would release a “Creepy Joe” Biden ad.)

“It opens the door for a discussion about whether Joe Biden can actually credibly take on Donald Trump on a series of issues that the Democratic Party is seen as quite strong on,” said Jennifer L. Lawless, an expert on women in politics at the University of Virginia.

Biden’s Tactile Politics Threaten His Return in the #MeToo Era

what does posting this accomplish? Like what t u trying to get out of shytting on Biden. How does that help u or anything u believe in at all?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If u truly believe in bernie you’ll vote for Biden. It’s easier to get ppl to want m4all from a public option than it is if the Aca is removed.

Absolutely not.

My counter: If you truly believe beating Trump to be the thing that matters most and aren't content losing just to fund raise off the 'terror' of his reign. Stop pretending Biden isn't a lemon and either nominate an actual populist to oppose the fake one, or at the very least replace Biden with someone that can finish a sentence and pray you can beat Trump without my vote.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely not.

My counter: If you truly believe beating Trump to be the thing that matters most and aren't content losing just to fund raise off the 'terror' of his reign. Stop pretending Biden isn't a lemon and either nominate an actual populist to oppose the fake one, or at the very least replace Biden with someone that can finish a sentence and pray you can beat Trump without my vote.

America has never chosen a president that does a complete 180. A no vote for joe is just you pissed off again in 4 years bc “America doesn’t like my ideas”.

If u actually believe in Bernies ideas you’ll vote for us to go down the path to get there. But half of y’all I don’t think even believe in his ideas, u just wanna be pissed off and “better than everyone else”.

You’re going to get a biden like candidate now, 4 years from now or a decade from now to even sniff half of what Bernie wants to do. It’s up to “progressives” to decide when that’s going to be, when they actually want to get to their agenda goals.

U seem content to wait a decade out of spite. To each it’s own I guess.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m definitely voting for Biden over Trump. This is why I’m nervous. I’m not sure if Biden is going to be able to hold up for an entire general election campaign. I’m hoping whoever is the VP nominee can pick up the slack. The Biden Campaign might want to think about naming a VP earlier than usual. BTW I don’t believe in Bernie or any politician for that matter. I just believe in policies.