jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at Bernie endorsing Schumer's deal with McConnell. Team player Bernie!

His campaign did a lot of malpractice.

Was better off with Tad Devine's firm again... :snoop:

Bernie in the lead and Bernie chastened are two different Bernies.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This coronavirus is drowning Biden out and turning Trump into a war-time president. :francis:

Biden drowns himself out because his campaign is clearly hiding him from the public.

He could get a similar amount of press easily but they know better.

Last edited:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Biden drowns himself because his campaign is clearly hiding him from the public.

He could get a similar amount of press easily but they know better.
DNC dun goofed coalescing around Biden. :yeshrug: I'm voting for him come November, but I don't think he has what it takes to rally Americans behind him and go after Trump during this crisis.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
EDIT: did not see someone else posted the sex assault accusation

i think bernie has to hold on and let this accusation play out. biden might be too protected by the party right now but it is worth keeping options open

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really think something is

Unfortunately
Bernie been about that his whole campaign
Not giving a fukk about Black ppl and what they go thru

Only reason I'm for him is because he was supposed to address income equality
He got better as the campaign went on but by then it was already too late. I agree in general that his Black outreach was bad. However, It is crazy to me that people think that Biden will be better on Black issues when his history suggests the opposite. It is what it is at this point. Biden is going to be the nominee so we going have to focus on other areas.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see they're touting cuomo as a potential step in :ehh:

i could get behind that if he comes out of this shyt looking like a hero. i think biden is the best one to beat trump, but i dont have any alleigance to him

Daps
What is all these rape allegations that I am seeing on reddit towards Biden today?

Some planted bullshyt - not really a useful tactic when Trump has what, 15 sexual misconduct allegations against him? I can't see this doing anything but blow over. It's just going to get buried in the news cycle like literally everything else. Just found out Kenny Rogers died today :dahell:

Joe looks like a lovable grandpa on his happy hour shyt, yeah he's not all there but you love him and he means well. I think if he continues to position himself this way he'll be in decent shape come November, especially compared to the incumbent POS.