☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m struggling to make sense of this whole thing. Has the left gotten so desperate that they want to believe Trump will start promoting a left wing agenda?

:gucci:

pjiysa6bqjn41.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Symone Sanders deserves a goddamn award. She said fukk bernie after 2016 and came out on top :wow:

Sanders’ Former Press Secretary Says She Experienced Racism On The Trail

Symone Sanders: There were multiple instances. There were places where I literally I couldn't get in. I would go to the door, the staff entrance, and people would say, "This is staff only." I'd have to explain to them that I was staff, and they would question me. I would have to say, "I'm the national press secretary. Did you watch me on the news the other day?" It was consistently happening. There was one week where it happened the entire week.

My breaking point was a time when I had let the event staff know I was having trouble getting in places and asked them if they could just really make an extra effort for this particular day, because it had been a long week. Like, "Could you please just let folks know that I'm coming and that I'm black?"

You don't think you'd have to say those things, but I said, "Let them know there's going to be a black girl that's going to come to the front and please let her in."

:salute:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Biden promised her something. They were talking a lot when she was in debates with him. She also didn't go after him on Iraq. And she was friends with his late son.

All of that 3rd party shid was BS. She can't even get 2% in the primaries :camby:
:laff: why in the fukk would Biden need to promise her ANYTHING? What does he need from her and her 10 supporters?