intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

wtf7.gif

Biden? I know he's going to win but ... "party unity" and all that I suppose.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Yeah. That whole TYT, Intercept, Chapo contingent of the Progressives was screeching up and down yesterday that the GOP was out flanking the Democrats on the left. Seemed way to coordinated.

Then Republicans voted in lock step against the bill for sick and paid leave and not a peep from them. shyt is getting spooky out here.

Edit: and now Tulsi endorsed Biden :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah. That whole TYT, Intercept, Chapo contingent of the Progressives was screeching up and down yesterday that the GOP was out flanking the Democrats on the left. Seemed way to coordinated.

Then Republicans voted in lock step against the bill for sick and paid leave and not a peep from them. shyt is getting spooky out here.

Edit: and now Tulsi endorsed Biden :dead:

I keep telling you :mjpls:

Krystal Ball and The Hill are completely anti minorities. Saagar and her try to defend this as "cultural wokeness"

These people are complete racists :sas2:

They're defending trump's racist framing and downplaying the xenophobia :usure:

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Have you seen videos of her? She looks unhinged. There's something off there.

Bernie won't say shyt. Who cares man. It's clear his fans want Biden to fail. Meanwhile Trump is fukking up a pandemic response. Time to man up.

Obama will step in if Bernie claims he's gonna go to the convention. You lost, get over it. That being said I think Bernie will do the right thing.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Yup no problem hate mongering towards Chinese people or any one who could be mistaken as Chinese when a large portion of people are out of work and angry
:troll:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Have you seen videos of her? She looks unhinged. There's something off there.

Bernie won't say shyt. Who cares man. It's clear his fans want Biden to fail. Meanwhile Trump is fukking up a pandemic response. Time to man up.

Obama will step in if Bernie claims he's gonna go to the convention. You lost, get over it. That being said I think Bernie will do the right thing.
Who are you referring to? If it's Briana, I agree.