duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
True, but she's also just growing up. We should be inspiring change, not acting like aggrieved bytches. The ideas are sound but the rhetorical approach is rubbish.

The thing I liked about Buttigieg, before he changed his OS, was his ability to articulate progressive ideas with common sense and pragmatic language (Obama also did some of this). That's how I operate when I talk politics and I've found it to be a far more effective way to engage with more moderate and conservative people, especially when they're older than you.
Buttigieg a year and a half ago was someone I would’ve supported for a long time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Remember when AOC led a protest on Pelosi's office her first day in Congress? She's been humbled something serious since then. :wow:
Thats why I'm telling people to watch Ayanna Pressley

She's not with that rah rah shyt. She and Katie Porter are primed to make some serious moves IMO.

If Lauren Underwood can thrive in her district, I'd watch her too.

Theres a lot of actual democrats doing work out here but not clout chasing.

Ilhan Omar is basically a troll at his moment.

I see low-key how Jayapal kinda fell back.

Tlaib can't read the room...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I gotta say you were spot on with your assessment of her. Hell, she may actually be worse. :ohhh:
Fam, I'm rarely wrong on things. Thats kinda my M.O. on here.

I may have preferences that don't pan out, but in terms of reading the situation, I'd say I've been fairly accurate about people's real nature on here.

I peeped Briahna Joy Gray's bullshyt over 2 years ago. Even when @FAH1223 was defending her.

Hell @FAH1223 has defended all these left wing shyt stirrers who ironically HATE black politicians like Lee Fang and Zaid Jilani.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bri...ling-racists-racist-is-bad-for-policy.673793/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ben...-over-race-vs-class-identity-politics.668625/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lit...debates-mehdi-hasson-on-race-vs-class.670176/

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Are their brains fried? The only reason they're doing this is because it would be a huuuuge weak spot for Trump to not take such action during an election year.

They're smoking crack if they think the GOP is going to become left wing economically. Also, they seem to be VERY quick to praise Trump.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Didn't I warn you all this would happen???

These people DO NOT care about minorities!!!!!

This is precisely why Krystal ball and all the bernie bros hate identity politics. Its all economics for them.

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214

:francis:
Saagar Enjeti: Pelosi, Biden, Kamala BETRAY workers while GOP fills in the gaps