Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Damn, AOC couldn't help Bernie get the Puerto Rican vote in vote Florida.

I though it was the Cubans that wasn't fukking with Bernie. When was the Puerto Ricans that wasn't fukking with Bernie.

Biden 53% and Bernie 38% amongst Puerto Rican voters in Florida. :picard:

Bernie only has the Mexican vote on lock.

I figured that Florida's diverse Hispanic population would not go in his favor

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the general anger they carry toward baby boomers for *gasp* being a different generation with different experiences, values, and needs...the same shyt that has always made generations differ from one another, is absurd. it really is crazy how much they that generation when that's most of our parents :heh:

Exactly. My mom, dad, all my aunts and uncles are boomers. My grandmoms were the silent generation. I love them. All this death to all boomers talk is :hhh: They must be orphans who were never loved growing up.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
One of my fb friends is a Berniebro and she advocates rioting if Bernie loses
Well, your friend is dumb. The results of this race were pretty unanimous. Nothing shady happened. Wasn't even close and his election strategy failed with no sort of ambiguity surrounding it.

In retrospect, he ran a bad campaign especially in the south and was neglectful of the older black vote. This is his fault and I voted for him. This wasn't even like 2016 where maybe it was more ripe for conspiracies for him being at a disadvantage. When your own base doesn't turn out for you as much as you counted on or don't even vote for you as they did previously then the results are pretty clear.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Remember when AOC led a protest on Pelosi's office her first day in Congress? She's been humbled something serious since then. :wow:
True, but she's also just growing up. We should be inspiring change, not acting like aggrieved bytches. The ideas are sound but the rhetorical approach is rubbish.

The thing I liked about Buttigieg, before he changed his OS, was his ability to articulate progressive ideas with common sense and pragmatic language (Obama also did some of this). That's how I operate when I talk politics and I've found it to be a far more effective way to engage with more moderate and conservative people, especially when they're older than you.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Well, your friend is dumb. The results of this race were pretty unanimous. Nothing shady happened. Wasn't even close and his election strategy failed with no sort of ambiguity surrounding it.

In retrospect, he ran a bad campaign especially in the south and was neglectful of the older black vote. This is his fault and I voted for him. This wasn't even like 2016 where maybe it was more ripe for conspiracies for him being at a disadvantage. When your own base doesn't turn out for you as much as you counted on or don't even vote for you as they did previously then the results are pretty clear.

Yeah I know.

My mom is driving me crazy, she keeps blaming the DNC for Bernie's loss and saying that he didn't do anything wrong.

She's not working, so all she does is go on facebook and I think the Bernie pages brainwashed her.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
True, but she's also just growing up. We should be inspiring change, not acting like aggrieved bytches. The ideas are sound but the rhetorical approach is rubbish.

The thing I liked about Buttigieg, before he changed his OS, was his ability to articulate progressive ideas with common sense and pragmatic language (Obama also did some of this). That's how I operate when I talk politics and I've found it to be a far more effective way to engage with more moderate and conservative people, especially when they're older than you.
I don’t with everything you say but this is true. I think most people do talk on that fashion though. The internet is when people can speak without a mask. Like I don’t know anyone that abrasive about politics in real life that isn’t picketing.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Remember when AOC led a protest on Pelosi's office her first day in Congress? She's been humbled something serious since then. :wow:
She's learning and growing, which is more than I can say for most of these progressive political/media figures. I think she's moving very smart now and has an even brighter future than before. She's not just about going viral anymore, she's doing the work and expanding her avenues of influence.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She's learning and growing, which is more than I can say for most of these progressive political/media figures. I think she's moving very smart now and has an even brighter future than before. She's not just about going viral anymore, she's doing the work and expanding her avenues of influence.
she is most definitely moving smarter and learning from her early mistakes. i think her issue is going to be she already became FOXs boogy woman. i know republicans who have no reason to hate her who do all because of what FOX has fed them. so she already has a built in base of hate that may cap any big things she wants to do.

but as ive said before that is the key to the movement making any progress, small things like building good work relationships with the people you want to work with and the populace you eventually want to lead