☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Warren really blessed these nikkas. Thank God for that woman.

She will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for her :huhldup:
This is sad for me to see Michael Brooks go out like this. His star is rising and he's looking like a whiny bytch right now

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bernie is winning amongst independents which you need to win a general against Trump. The primary is not the general. Oh by the way, at this same time Obama was losing worse against Hillary than what Bernie is now against Biden. 45 year old+ voters are crushing Bernie, Boomers who consume corporate media that is controlled by Biden's donors. Massive voter suppression. Arizona just closed a third of their polling places. If you don't see how all of this combines to favor the establishment I don't know what to say. Too bad old voters overwhelmingly vote for Trump.

This is only a legitimate excuse if you ignore who's most impacted by voter suppression.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really buy that guys concern here, but I don't believe it's showing hate for voters by talking about this stuff.

Biden's history here *is* horrific.

at this point, if youre a bernie sanders supporter who thinks he should stay in the race, then you arent serious about beating trump

which is fine :yeshrug: but jesus christ. a fukkin child could define what the best strategy is right now, given the circumstances. the primary is over

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't really buy that guys concern here, but I don't believe it's showing hate for voters by talking about this stuff.

Biden's history here *is* horrific.

I don’t know why some people want us to overlook Biden’s record. Trust and believe all of this is going to come out during the general election.