Daps
Fanduel setupsl a contest for the debate. :mjlol:

Screenshot-20200314-222735-Fan-Duel.jpg

this.jpg

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Y’all still fighting over who comes out of the blue corner lost. If this pure failure of Trump, plus the 3 preceding years of fail, don’t create a sense of “its bigger than my guy”, it’s clear you’re a stan of a politician and not for the greater good.
Again, "vote blue no matter who" gave us Trump. If Biden is such a great candidate he should easily best the most incompetent president in history without my vote.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Vote blue no matter who is fukking STUPID. "Bernie bros" won't be complaining about Trump, you establishment bootlicking fukks will be when Biden inevitably loses and you're going to blame it on Bernie supporters anyway, so kick rocks. As soon as you tell a politician you're voting for them NO MATTER WHAT. They no longer have to earn your vote, they no longer have to offer you policies that you want out of a candidate. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW WE GOT TRUMP IN THE FIRST PLACE you fukking idiots

Bernie supporters won’t be complaining about Trump? Sounds like things aren’t as dire as y’all wanted people to believe.:umad:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Bernie supporters won’t be complaining about Trump? Sounds like things aren’t as dire as y’all wanted people to believe.:umad:
I've done my best to support the candidate I believe will beat Trump. You all should be mad at the establishment picking fukking JOE BIDEN to go up against the most incompetent President in history, not at us.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've done my best to support the candidate I believe will beat Trump. You all should be mad at the establishment picking fukking JOE BIDEN to go up against the most incompetent President in history, not at us.
the establishment didnt "pick" biden until the only choices left were a gay mayor, a communist, and amy klobuchar :dahell: can we retire this talking point?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
the establishment didnt "pick" biden until the only choices left were a gay mayor, a communist, and amy klobuchar :dahell: can we retire this talking point?
They still picked him, what are you talking about? Just because they waited until the day before super tuesday it means they didn't pick him? There is a reason they waited that long and there is a reason Obama told him "Joe, you don't have to do this". You'll find out when he goes head to head against Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still picked him, what are you talking about? Just because they waited until the day before super tuesday it means they didn't pick him? There is a reason they waited that long and there is a reason Obama told him "Joe, you don't have to do this". You'll find out when he goes head to head against Trump.
but america IS SHOWING YOU they wouldnt vote for bernie. biden is crushing him everywhere :dahell:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That’s not what gave us trump....but y’all have your narrative that you’ve been indoctrinated into so carry on.

Almost all the narratives from 2016 have been debunked.

Only thing that remains is that Americans generally favor progressive ideas, but are more concerned with getting Trump out and a lot of people didn't like Hillary.

I can't imagine actively trying to make your own life worse to prove a point. :scusthov:
The first mistake is believing they were ever highly active voters. :sas1: