Oakland
Fanduel setupsl a contest for the debate. :mjlol:

Screenshot-20200314-222735-Fan-Duel.jpg
Lol, I forgot shyt like fanduel gotta be hurting too

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
@King Kreole keep that same energy :jbhmm:
:gucci: I literally said last week I'd dip my balls in battery acid before I support Biden over Bernie, I've never changed my tune on Biden I just think he's pretty much wrapped this thing up now :francis:

the saving grace here is that Biden looks to be pretty mentally and physically checked out so there will be a power vacuum that can hopefully be filled or challenged by progressives :yeshrug:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Vote blue no matter who is fukking STUPID. "Bernie bros" won't be complaining about Trump, you establishment bootlicking fukks will be when Biden inevitably loses and you're going to blame it on Bernie supporters anyway, so kick rocks. As soon as you tell a politician you're voting for them NO MATTER WHAT. They no longer have to earn your vote, they no longer have to offer you policies that you want out of a candidate. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW WE GOT TRUMP IN THE FIRST PLACE you fukking idiots

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
But loads of you give Bernie your vote no matter what....
The fukk does that even mean? I'm voting for Bernie because of the policies he supports. He earned my vote based on his policies. Biden hasn't earned my vote. His entire Presidential run has been "HEY IM NOT Trump (but we're both pathological liars), but nothing will fundamentally change".

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Vote blue no matter who is fukking STUPID. "Bernie bros" won't be complaining about Trump, you establishment bootlicking fukks will be when Biden inevitably loses and you're going to blame it on Bernie supporters anyway, so kick rocks. As soon as you tell a politician you're voting for them NO MATTER WHAT. They no longer have to earn your vote, they no longer have to offer you policies that you want out of a candidate. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW WE GOT TRUMP IN THE FIRST PLACE you fukking idiots
Don't vote. :yeshrug:

Just don't expect sympathy when things aren't going your way. :manny: