jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell: So the shortage of test kits supercedes people's inability to even show up to the doctor because they can't afford it? I'd say they're on level field.

Why do you act like we can't both protest for M4A AND see the fukk up Trump is? The focus will be both my nikka not just Trump :myman:

Notice the disclaimer, I never said not to protest M4A. I was just pointing out that this was such a monumental fukk up, even M4A wouldn't have fixed it.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sure if you have an idiot in charge that's cutting emergency services m4a wouldn't help with the availability of tests.

However not having to pay for the test, corona virus treatment and hospital stay would encourage people to actually get tested and stop people from unnecessarily spreading the virus.

If you have a dry cough and a slight fever that will end up costing you $1200 if you go to a hospital, you will try to walk it off and end up infecting hundreds of people instead of paying that money.
I totally agree. As I said, it wasn't a criticism of M4A.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To assume Trump would have been fixed with M4A and less billionaires assumes a lot.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Notice the disclaimer, I never said not to protest M4A. I was just pointing out that this was such a monumental fukk up, even M4A wouldn't have fixed it.
so then what was the point of your post? You specifically said the focus should be on Trump being a fukk up. Not having M4A is exacberating a problem that was there before Trump.

As the video said there's no system in place. It's a patch work medical system and a complete cluster fukk from top to bottom.

Trump just made a bad problem worse

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Imagine having state run healthcare with the Trump administration in charge :huhldup:

:mjpls: Right wing talking point. It's not "state run" the doctors and hospitals are not government run. you can still have private hospitals and Private Doctors.

imagine having no healthcare at all like millions of Americans though :huhldup:

Imagine 60k dying every year due to not havinghealthcare :huhldup:

Imagine your private insurance denying your claim :huhldup:

Imagine millions of UNDERINSURED Americans praying theyll never need to be slapped with a $7000 deductible before their private insurance kicks in. All that after paying their monthlies . :huhldup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
so then what was the point of your post? You specifically said the focus should be on Trump being a fukk up. Not having M4A is exacberating a problem that was there before Trump.

As the video said there's no system in place. It's a patch work medical system and a complete cluster fukk from top to bottom.

Trump just made a bad problem worse
How many people have been refused treatment due to lack of Healthcare?

How many people haven't been tested because they can't afford it?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjpls: Right wing talking point. It's not "state run" the doctors and hospitals are not government run. you can still have private hospitals and Private Doctors.

imagine having no healthcare at all like millions of Americans though :huhldup:

Imagine 60k dying every year due to not havinghealthcare :huhldup:

Imagine your private insurance denying your claim :huhldup:

Imagine millions of UNDERINSURED Americans praying theyll never need to be slapped with a $7000 deductible before their private insurance kicks in. All that after paying their monthlies . :huhldup:
You're an idiot. I want to be clear.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
How many people have been refused treatment due to lack of Healthcare?

How many people haven't been tested because they can't afford it?
you do realize the leading cause of personal bankruptcy in this country is medical expenses don't you ? :ohhh:

You do realize there are many who avoid treatment because they can't afford it don't you? :ohhh:

I'm talking about Medicare on a bigger level than just the coronavirus.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
You're an idiot. I want to be clear.
:mjlol: Straight to the ad hominems huh

The usual pivot of those with no argument.

You hate to see it. :mjlol:

giphy.gif

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
And in 2020 the Dem nominee is gonna be Kamala and any legitimate criticism will be shutdown as racist and sexist and we'll be accused of "not supporting successful black women" and all that bullshyt. :snoop:
Welp, dodged that one. :pachaha:

Kamala is amazing breh. Being from Cali she'll likely run on legalizing Marijuana and single payer health care.
:russ:HA HA! Nope!

Problem is our strongest candidates are running for office right now...

Gillum, Beto, Newsome :snoop:
Gillum, huh? :lolbron:

If anyone watches this and doesnt come to the conclusion that this man is sick, then they are sick in the head themself.

CHECK THE 3:39 MARK.

This whole thing got memory-holed. :unimpressed:

My fukking god, if the Democrats actually run Biden...:mjlol:

Paul Joseph Watson is :hhh: but this video is absolutely disqualifying for Biden. The man is a deviant and a predator.

:gucci: fukk are y'all talking about? This isn't just about cards and optics, it's about principles. The man has been caught ON VIDEO multiple times inappropriately molesting and harassing girls AS YOUNG AS 8 YEARS OLD. And this is the nikka y'all want to rally around? In this cultural atmosphere? :scust:He doesn't even have hot policies, it's all centrist Clintonian 3rd-way triangulation bullshyt. And even if you don't believe in the moral argument for not supporting a serial sexual harasser, Biden would lose the sexual predator debate to Trump easy. The biggest card against Trump is that he's morally bankrupt. Running another morally bankrupt motherfukker cedes the high ground. Good luck trying to convince women that Trump is bad for them while running the guy who ran the Anita Hill hearings (and is still unrepentant about that), and is molesting kids on camera. I mean damn, at least Trump has sexually harassing grown women, Biden out here touching up LITTE GIRLS on camera. Republicans are salivating at the chance to blanket the airwaves with those clips. Where y'alls heads at? :mindblown:

Oh.:martin:

I guess you haven't..... kept that same energy. :martin:

:mjlol::russ:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
To assume Trump would have been fixed with M4A and less billionaires assumes a lot.

Trump wouldn't need to be fixed because his brand of populism wouldn't have been nearly as effective with strong social programs in place and a check on the corruption of both parties.

Blaming it on 'whitelash' is lazy and a sure fire way to rinse and repeat for a more refined character to inherit the movement that put him in the white house.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump wouldn't need to be fixed because his brand of populism wouldn't have been nearly as effective with strong social programs in place and a check on the corruption of both parties.

Blaming it on 'whitelash' is lazy and a sure fire way to rinse and repeat for a more refined character to inherit the movement that put him in the white house.

Trump supporters aren't any more likely to be poor/uninsured/unemployed than anybody else though. In 2016 they actually had more money on average than Clinton voters.

I'm completely for M4A, but pretending racial resentment/anxiety wasn't the main reason for Trump's rise is ignoring the elephant in the room.