Caymans, bytch!
liberals are idiots :snoop:

2h3tBC6.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not irrational Nate Silver has been embarrassing with his hot takes and analysis for years and anyone who follows his antics knows this. Just admit you’re a low information voter bruh.

What that have to do with him saying Bernie sure as hell can't lose Texas, Michigan, and Washington and expect to win the nominee?

I swear y'all smart dumb nikkas are the biggest idiots on this forum. :heh:

Reading Comprehension level of a 2nd grader. :heh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
What that have to do with him saying Bernie sure as hell can't lose Texas, Michigan, and Washington and expect to win the nominee?

I swear y'all smart dumb nikkas are the biggest idiots on this forum. :heh:

Reading Comprehension level of a 2nd grader. :heh:
Wow what a bold and prescient analysis by Nate Silver after all those primary results already came in! It takes such a sharp astute political mind to decipher that if someone isn’t carrying MI, WA, or TX they probably won’t win.

Nate Silver is :trash: and still coasting off 2012 with his media-generated myth of being an election guru. He’s just a nerd in his pajamas with a few statistics programs on his computer being a fake sage on twitter.

Take your low information ass back to TLR bruh.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow what a bold and prescient analysis by Nate Silver after all those primary results already came in! It takes such a sharp astute political mind to decipher that if someone isn’t carrying MI, WA, and TX they probably won’t win.

Nate Silver is :trash: and still coasting off 2012 with his media-generated myth of being an election guru. He’s just a nerd in his pajamas with a few statistics programs on his computer being a fake sage on twitter.

Take your low information ass back to TLR bruh.

You're an emotional poster. :mjlol:

You're letting your emotions control your thinking to the point that you're sounding like an irrational idiot. :heh:

This Bernie shyt really got you hot. :laff::dead:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@dtownreppin214 @LurkMoar

Biden came to the Black community in DFW like I said Bernie dumbass should've done with holding a town hall with Royce West at the Potter's House.

And now his dumbass minions wonder why he lost Texas. :mjlol:

But but he thought this fake Cowboy MexiCAC was going to win him Texas with just the Mexican vote. :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

image.jpg

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I don’t blame Kyle but his hypocrisy is stunning. He is the same person that got mad when younger Black voters said they weren’t voting for Bernie or anyone else without a specific Black agenda. This is why some Black people get frustrated with progressives(I am a progressive as well). It is cool not to vote for the lesser evil when it is a issue you care about, but it is wrong if Black people do the same:camby:for the record I think everyone should vote for the lesser evil in this case. I strongly dislike Biden but he is better than Trump. The federal courts will be lost for a generation if Trump wins.

That's why I had to unsubscribe from Kyle and divest myself away from White "progressives" because they want Black people to focus on class over race and unfortunately for us you cannot separate the two. Both issues have one to do with the other.

For example, even though I have a lot in common with my White counterparts struggling I'm this economy the fact of the matter is they still have more of a "leg up" in society than I do thanks to White privilege.

It's not something that can be ignored.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I've had a grandmother who suffered in a nursing home because of blindness and Alzheimer's, so I try not to use those words. :mjcry:
my grandma didn't go blind, but i watched her suffer from alzhiemers for ~7 years, it was worst thing to watch someone who had been so jovial and kind become helpless and trapped in their own mind.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You're an emotional poster. :mjlol:

You're letting your emotions control your thinking to the point that you're sounding like an irrational idiot. :heh:

This Bernie shyt really got you hot. :laff::dead:
Nah you’re just a dumb ass that thinks Nate Silver has credibility in 2020, and that saying someone doesn’t have a winning coalition after they already lost TX, MI and WA is some profound insight worth sharing in this thread.

You’re wasting everyone’s time with your low quality thoughts, gaslighting ad hominems and excessive smiley usage.