NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth Warren 2020
He’s not a warren supporter my goodness you cats still think he is cuz he has her on his avi.

dude didn’t want her running anyway:stopitslime:

Krystal ball is fukking pathetic . Can’t believe you cats follow that troll. She’s not even respectable at this point.

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!

Here's the youth vote you said wasn't coming out. What a coincidence, the party didn't think they'd need a lot of resources at college polling stations. :francis:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
He’s not a warren supporter my goodness you cats still think he is cuz he has her on his avi.

Krystal ball is fukking pathetic . Can’t believe you cats follow that troll. She’s not even respectable at this point.
Ball got everything right about Warren’s eventual fall though. She is clearly in the tank for Bernie however.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

Yall rock with him if you want:scusthov:

I know creeps when i see 'em. The type that just wants a chick to graze it and thats enough

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Lol still mad your granny crush got resoundingly rejected by the public?

Talk about 0-for. Couldn’t even come in 2nd place in her state. Let it go bruh.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

Biden wont be getting my vote in the general

If you're a true progressive its time to stand on principle. if another 4 years of trump is whats necessary to wake people up then so be it.
Don’t worry, we’re getting 8 years of Trump Jr after Dad is out of office. Conservatives will completely take over the courts

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Here's the youth vote you said wasn't coming out. What a coincidence, the party didn't think they'd need a lot of resources at college polling stations. :francis:

State senate leadership blocked legislation that would have helped with this.