wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You tried what? You say some non-specific criticism and when asked for further explanation bow out. What an effort. lol
we all know where this is going to head. im going to say he didnt work with the rest of the party and constituents he says he wants to lead

you'll make an excuse and/or blame them

we'll go back and forth for a few posts, some goofball will jump in and absolve bernie as well and we'll waste enough time until the polls close

im just saving us the keystrokes and wasted time

i tried, yall

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

98cd9978990eaba893d3ff86b17a80a1.320x240x102.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
we all know where this is going to head. im going to say he didnt work with the rest of the party and constituents he says he wants to lead

you'll make an excuse and/or blame them

we'll go back and forth for a few posts, some goofball will jump in and absolve bernie as well and we'll waste enough time until the polls close

im just saving us the keystrokes and wasted time

i tried, yall
So any answer I give would fall under two categories an excuse or blame but you tried?
Not really but that's what you are on, painting all Bernie supporters as exactly the same. Good work, your effort for open dialogue is minimal at best but keep rooting for team Dem. I'm sure they will pay you back with a more civil discourse but no policy. lol

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don’t disagree with your basic point. Mine is your going to have to be willing to support someone who is willing to work with others. That’s the only way a progressive will take the next step. Otherwise prepare to be disappointed and searching the rest of your life.
not really.

after trump was elected, many people said fukk working with trump supporters and do whatever it takes. whatever happened to that sentiment ?

oh I get it, it only applies to those who support trump :heh: everyone else we need to work with :ehh: well, except china russia and others who dont fit our worldview :jbhmm:
but we definitely need to work within our own systems. as long as its not trump supporters
hrFXFdy.gif

this is only happening because americans have something to lose via preserving the status quo.

a few big crises and a couple of generations that are tired of bullshyt, and youll have a full-fledged revolution on your hands

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Oh no! Elizabeth Warren lost Krystal Ball's respect! Whatever shall she do! :damn::sadcam::sadbron:

Krystal bout to ride this anti-Warren dirtbag leftist grift train till the wheels fall off :mjlol:
Looking forward to her takedowns of Liz as she's using every tool at her disposal to yet again attempt to save the working class from the incoming economic catastrophe :wow:

Krystal should either follow through on the threats to primary one of the most progressive, effective Senators in the entire Senate or she should shut the fukk up already :coffee:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Goodness, he's running for President of the United States of America not the Mayor of Berkley. Americans want to see strength in their president especially since he is also the Commander in Chief.

Nobody's going to clutch their pearls over him having a tense back-n-forth with an obvious Trump voter who's trying to smear him. If anything he gained respect for not backing down to that deplorable.

- 'He's a pedo...'
- 'He's senile...'
- 'He's too mean to deplorables...'

If the rest of the campaign is going to encompass these types of desperate plays then maybe Bernie should drop out ASAP. You guys look desperate and pitiful.
That exchange with the 2nd amendment guy was the only time he’s came off well in a tense encounter with a voter this cycle though. Every other exchange he’s been goofy status with cringe on 1000.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Oh no! Elizabeth Warren lost Krystal Ball's respect! Whatever shall she do! :damn::sadcam::sadbron:

Krystal bout to ride this anti-Warren dirtbag leftist grift train till the wheels fall off :mjlol:
Looking forward to her takedowns of Liz as she's using every tool at her disposal to yet again attempt to save the working class from the incoming economic catastrophe :wow:

Krystal should either follow through on the threats to primary one of the most progressive, effective Senators in the entire Senate or she should shut the fukk up already :coffee:
I don’t think she called for a primary on Liz.

Michael Brooks did, and I think it’s silly.