SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Random as hell but any of y'all get a matchbox in the mail from the Bloomberg campaign? :wtf::mjlol:.

I wish I woulda got a match box with that bullshyt, wouldn't have had to waste lighter fluid setting all the stuff of his that's been sent to my crib on fire.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
if another 4 years of trump is whats necessary to wake people up then so be it.
You think that's going to force people to wake up?

It'll get even worse if people find out progressives didn't come out to get Trump out of office.

AOC knows this which is why she's already ahead of the story.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
D4qx.gif

Bye Mr. Sanders and your low-information supporters :smile:

ceezy

Pro
Daps
bernie is going to be out of this thing by april. that's 7 more months for bernie supporters to suck it up and vote for biden

or they can just keep whining about "why doesnt america have medicare for all" while they let donald trump and mitch mcconnell put another lying, alcholic rapist on the supreme court to make sure it never happens in their lifetime

You're ridiculously uninformed. Biden's being propped up by NeverTrump GOP. It's gonna be a judge like Merrick Garland or John Roberts because Biden is basically a Republican.
George Conway donates maximum amount to Biden's campaign

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
:yeshrug:

Biden wont be getting my vote in the general

If you're a true progressive its time to stand on principle. if another 4 years of trump is whats necessary to wake people up then so be it.
I'm also not voting for Biden, but for a different reason.

If the progressives are just this tiny, fringe, youth movement that doesn't matter, the centrists should have no problem beating Trump without our help. :troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

Biden wont be getting my vote in the general

If you're a true progressive its time to stand on principle. if another 4 years of trump is whats necessary to wake people up then so be it.
cant you just do that in 2024?

how can you claim to care about being a progressive but you want to let donald trump and mitch mcconnell put 2 more supreme court justices on the bench? :laff: you're really showing "them"

wait, who's "them" again? :laff: yourself?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I honestly cannot wait to see you guys freaking out when CNN reluctantly announces Trump as the winner in the general election. Dont say we didn't warn you

I really don't understand why any progressive would be happy about this :patrice:

All he's going to do is put up judges that'll block any progressive legislation from being passed for decades.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republican lawyers giving Biden that bag.
These Moderate Republicans to Democrats might be real:damn:
they're tired of trump :yeshrug:

trump will always have his 40% of america, but moderates are begging for an alternative to trump that's not bernie sanders or hillary clinton. we have it with biden, as imperfect as he is