F K

All Star
Daps
I don’t disagree with your basic point. Mine is your going to have to be willing to support someone who is willing to work with others. That’s the only way a progressive will take the next step. Otherwise prepare to be disappointed and searching the rest of your life.
Who is others because health industry can:camby:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Look - that's not what this is about. There's something wrong with Joe Biden. He's in a steep mental decline. Nobody wants to see a senile man yell and argue down voters - it looks bad. There's no electability on display here.

You're framing this as sissies on the left and a-mental-decline Joe Biden is some macho guy confronting voters:mjlol:

So fukking dumb. Just wait for the absolute disaster thats about when they nominate this guy:hhh:
that grit is the type of stuff "working class" "real americans" like, not sure how it's a hit to his electability. dude did that all summer on his no malarkey tour, in addition to telling people not to vote for him...and now they're voting for him :heh:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that grit is the type of stuff "working class" "real americans" like, not sure how it's a hit to his electability. dude did that all summer on his no malarkey tour, in addition to telling people not to vote for him...and now they're voting for him :heh:
Dudes keep singing the same song hoping it sticks. :russ:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm actually glad Biden said this and I gained some respect for him. That guy WAS full of shyt. :ehh:
Did Biden not say that he was putting Beto in charge of gun control? The same Beto who flamed out because of his “Hell yeah, we’re gonna take your guns” answer at the debate?

Rhetorical question btw :skip:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Biden not say that he was putting Beto in charge of gun control? The same Beto who flamed out because of his “Hell yeah, we’re gonna take your guns” answer at the debate?

Rhetorical question btw :skip:
thats actually a point biden is weak on, dont let that fukkin idiot beto anywhere near gun policy :snoop:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don’t disagree with your basic point. Mine is your going to have to be willing to support someone who is willing to work with others. That’s the only way a progressive will take the next step. Otherwise prepare to be disappointed and searching the rest of your life.
Bernie worked with others what are you talking about?