JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
So ppl in here claiming it's over after polling suggests Biden is going to win after surprising everyone during super Tuesday where polling said he was going to lose. This is all also dependent on Michigan where Hillary polled higher in 2016 and Biden is polling higher currently.

K

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Progressives both of the two options lost. Just regroup. We are in a better position than at any point since 1992. Nothing in politics is permanent. No need to complain about it. It happened. Move on. We should all accept that happened by now and move on to the next step.
We could move on. But you can bet Liz is gonna come back in 4 years if we lose again. We have to tell her early and often to fukk off.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Are you serious rn??

Biden is melting down.

All of this just today :mjlol:

The MSM spin is that this is tough stuff that we need to win. David fukking Frum and Joy are on twitter talking about “this is what we need” goofy ass clown people trying to spin this shyt. Let’s see how long they can do it :skip:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
We could move on. But you can bet Liz is gonna come back in 4 years if we lose again. We have to tell her early and often to fukk off.
Warren will be 74. The next progressive stand bearer will be a younger person of color. I’m not sure who yet. But it won’t be someone as dry as Warren or Bernie.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
I like this energy from Scranton Joe but I hope he was in Dearborn. He needs to know if he’s in Detroit nikkas have no issue stomping him out in some black forces

nikkas are not corn pop status out here...

My cousin shot this video. :russ:

If only he knew it was being used to break down and disseminate relevant political analysis :blessed:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So ppl in here claiming it's over after polling suggests Biden is going to win after surprising everyone during super Tuesday where polling said he was going to lose. This is all also dependent on Michigan where Hillary polled higher in 2016 and Biden is polling higher currently.

K
This electorate is more conservative. The increase in young voters has been dwarfed by the increase in suburban ex-Republican voters. The anti- Trump vote trounced the progressive vote. I see no evidence of changes.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Warren will be 74. The next progressive stand bearer will be a younger person of color. I’m not sure who yet. But it won’t be someone as dry as Warren or Bernie.
So someone from the Squad, Rho Khana, P Jayapal or Tulsi? :patrice: Slim pickings IMO.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So someone from the Squad, Rho Khana, P Jayapal or Tulsi? :patrice: Slim pickings IMO.
Would you have foreseen Obama in 2004? The last 3 Democratic winners (Carter, Clinton and Obama) were not dominating the scene before they assumed the presidency. Clinton actually thought he missed his moment by not running in 88.