Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Biden can’t go 5 minutes without fukking up his speech. It’s truly sad. Dude needs to be at home with his family.

I see the Biden Boys have tried to equate this with Trump. I’m sorry Trump is always in the public eye. Constantly holding rally’s, interviews and overall speaking. There will be gafs, Biden on the other hand is being sheltered by his campaign. Won’t let the man talk unless he absolutely has to. Smart play. Won’t work in the general.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Biden can’t go 5 minutes without fukking up his speech. It’s truly sad. Dude needs to be at home with his family.

I see the Biden Boys have tried to equate this with Trump. I’m sorry Trump is always in the public eye. Constantly holding rally’s, interviews and overall speaking. There will be gafs, Biden on the other hand is being sheltered by his campaign. Won’t let the man talk unless he absolutely has to. Smart play. Won’t work in the general.
Not even caping for Trump but there is a marked difference between Biden's cognitive abilities and Trump's. Trump is old guy confused too, but more so he is just an idiot. But you don't get the impression that he doesn't know where he is or doesn't know what is going on outside of being an ignorant idiot.

Biden on the other hand gives impression that he at time legitimately doesn't know he running for president when he says he is running for Senate shyt like that. Its not gaffes, because its not like he tries to correct himself or its a matter of ignorance. He sounds completely sincere saying that shyt.

Bernie is sharper than both despite being older than both

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Bruh...please take you ball and go home, y’all all are welcome to. It just makes absolutely no sense given it puts you further from your goal.
Warren and her supporters invented taking their ball and going home.

Warren still has not endorsed the candidate that aligns with 90% of her ideas under the pretense of hurt feelings.

Blame Bernie supporters for alienating other voters while constantly alienating Bernie supporters :jbhmm: But then blame them for feeling alienated :unimpressed:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
6zxegpvn6il41.jpg

They're going to need to add Sen. Booker to this.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Warren still has not endorsed the candidate that aligns with 90% of her ideas under the pretense of hurt feelings.

Blame Bernie supporters for alienating other voters while constantly alienating Bernie supporters :jbhmm: But then blame them for feeling alienated :unimpressed:
Seems obvious she doesn't believe the failed candidate in bernie can her ideas thru which is why she ran herself :unimpressed:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Go type your generality replies to someone else. I’ve voted in the primary, there’s nothing left for me to do but watch

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I can't speak for Jackson. But Clyburn has proved you wrong already.

Actually Clyburn did not. He didn't influence anybody because Black people down South were going to vote for Biden anyway.

I live in SC, he doesn't have that much pull as much as the rest of the country thinks he does.