Scholar

Superstar
Daps
This primary highlights the progressive left’s in ability to strategically organize. Why wasn’t it expected that centrist would unify behind one candidate? Why didn’t key endorsements come earlier? Why did people allow polls to lull them to sleep ?

ceezy

Pro
Daps
he said he trusted george w bush to respond to our enemies and bush went rogue and did it wrong

now those arent my views about how it happened, but it's a great campaign answer :dead:

Like us Bernie folks are gonna buy that answer:mjlol: Ya'll need us. We don't need ya'll Bush Republicans. All ya'll the same to us. It's time for a change
presidents.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Care about M4A, get mad and don’t vote, ensure we have a SCOTUS for the rest of our lifetime that rules it unconstitutional to kill the private insurance industry so that we never see M4A all because you couldn’t wait four years for another shot

I hope women stay home too after seeing Hillary and Liz strike out, we’re tired of waiting, so let’s not vote either

:rolleyes:

ceezy

Pro
Daps
Care about M4A, get mad and don’t vote, ensure we have a SCOTUS for the rest of our lifetime that rules it unconstitutional to kill the private insurance industry so that we never see M4A all because you couldn’t wait four years for another shot

I hope women stay home too after seeing Hillary and Liz strike out, we’re tired of waiting, so let’s not vote either

:rolleyes:

Still doing that Emotional Blackmail game eh? shyt didn't work in 2016. What makes you think it'll work now. I'm downballot if Bernie doesn't win. Biden being Pres just means Tucker Carlson/Josh Hawley/Ron De Santis 2024 so it's whatever to me.