NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Still doing that Emotional Blackmail game eh? shyt didn't work in 2016. What makes you think it'll work now. I'm downballot if Bernie doesn't win. Biden being Pres just means Tucker Carlson/Josh Hawley/Ron De Santis 2024 so it's whatever to me.

Not seeing the hawley hype

Carlson wont run

De santis is most possible out of that group

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i gotta say, this new biden narrative is interesting. saying he's lost a step is one thing but just straight up concluding he's suffering from debilitating and disqualifying medical problems just off of a few clips is another.

it reminds me of the last election when the alt-right media and fox news and them were definitively stating that hillary had a stroke or whatever...then republicans just went along with it and kept pushing it as if it was a fact. it was all over the internet within like a week, if that.

same shyt is happening with this "biden clearly has dementia" type of stuff.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Still doing that Emotional Blackmail game eh? shyt didn't work in 2016. What makes you think it'll work now. I'm downballot if Bernie doesn't win. Biden being Pres just means Tucker Carlson/Josh Hawley/Ron De Santis 2024 so it's whatever to me.
Bruh...please take you ball and go home, y’all all are welcome to. It just makes absolutely no sense given it puts you further from your goal.

ceezy

Pro
Daps
Yes, you absolutely do, all throughout this thread. Glad you have some self awareness :ehh:

Ok Bush Republican
History_Speeches_1511_GW_Bush_Mission_Accomplished_SF_still_624x352.jpg

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Joes cognitive abilities deteriorated so much. He calls Bernie out on Russia Support the week after Bernie was told he may be getting help from Russia :russ:. Bernie deflected

0:30

Bernie: are you suggesting I’m Vladimir Putin? :mjlol:

nope we’d never do that to a person who openly interacted with
Russia more than Trump has. :russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This forum has been talking about him whenever we bring up the more polished versions :wow:

Hell the Coli the 1st place I've seen mention him. Think there was a twitter thread on him a few months back too.

He might not be the one... but whoever it is, is coming.

That legit terrifies me. The MAGA base will still be around, long after Trump is gone. If a 50 something year old candidate that isn't a legit dumbass that has Trump views can win in the future, outside of a bad economy. God forbids of he is a great speaker.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Here is another problem. Whoever Biden pick as VP will be the de facto nominee in 2024 if Biden win. I’m not confident the person he picks will be enough of a change agent to fight off the right.

The republicans will likely be running to the left of whoever the DNC trots out in 2024.
Biden can barely say anything coherent and doesn't know where is most of the time:mjlol: You Biden Bros are delusional.

Obiden Bama Boys

:russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ehh, might not vote November. :yeshrug:I have a decent job, health insurance, I'm straight. Tired of rewarding Republican-lite when we had the best chance in our lifetime of truly changing America for the better.

Vote anyway. Plenty of young progressive candidates on the local and state level. They shouldnt suffer just because Biden is on the ticket.