AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:gucci: did i not just tell you I'm following where the voters have went.
Oh so it is all about following the crowd? Again policy is or never was a concern it seems. I guess you thought Liz had the heartbeat of the nation captured in her platform and the press tricked you into thinking she had next.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My bad, we’re at 19 (really 20) contests with 6 coming up, getting to the half way point and looking like he’s gonna come out of it losing says assume Biden

and what does policy or Warren have to do with assuming it’s Biden? You’re conflating a lot of stuff to try to make a point.

And I already wished your boy good luck, that’s all I can do, I voted for Liz on Super Tuesday - I’m just a spectator now :manny:
Isn't this all about government policy what do you mean? And you supported Warren who's policies are not too similar to Joe's but Joe deserves your protection at all costs? So if Bernie had the lead Biden has, with the momentum and polls you would be protecting him at all costs? :rudy:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Isn't this all about government policy what do you mean? And you supported Warren who's policies are not too similar to Joe's but Joe deserves your protection at all costs? So if Bernie had the lead Biden has, with the momentum and polls you would be protecting him at all costs? :rudy:
Yes...as I’ve stated, I’ve voted. I’m concerned about the general election at this point, if Bernie looked like he was on his way to the nomination, I’d want him to come out of this in good shape too

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
W

What do you mean by efficient and on budget? The us postal service is great. Social security keeps millions of old people alive every year. OSHA does good work, the CDC does good work. NOAA does good work. Electrical utilies are fantastic. Our state universities pump out good research every year.

Our healthcare expenditures are already the highest and most inefficient in the world, there's no where to go but up.
Do you realize how much money is wasted w the corruption of the healthcare industry? People day they don't want government in healthcare but healthcare lobbyists pouring millions of dollars into politicians pockets to keep the current system in place. Government is already in our healthcare.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yes...as I’ve stated, I’ve voted. I’m concerned about the general election at this point, if Bernie looked like he was on his way to the nomination, I’d want him to come out of this in good shape too
At this point its protect biden mode and let the voters finish voting, i really hate that bernie decided to run an attack campaign this late in the game when he realistically has no chance. It just helps trump

F K

All Star
Daps

F K

All Star
Daps
Do you realize how much money is wasted w the corruption of the healthcare industry? People day they don't want government in healthcare but healthcare lobbyists pouring millions of dollars into politicians pockets to keep the current system in place. Government is already in our healthcare.

Yup so much insurance premium money used for non healthcare purposes.. it's nuts