the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Define what you mean by universal healthcare and what you mean by what does immigration look like.

Germany, Holland, Australia, uk, France have universal healthcare and diverse populations (including immigrants)
i mean do any of those countries have 1 million people a year show up with nothing and expect to be let in

for example, the UK has a salary/bank account minimum for them to let you in. and so does canada. the same people pushing medicare for all in america would call that "racist" :dead:

im not against the system if we can make it work, i just dont really believe we can. how come not even one state can pull this off?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Almost there. Almost saying it out loud

Man spoke for just 7 minutes and still fukked up and leaked Kamala’s endorsement. Sheesh

I can't wait for Bernie to do more campaign appearances for Biden during general election than Biden himself. Only to have the establishment blame Bernie and Bernie Bros for Biden's loss to Trump:unimpressed:

Cognito

All Star
Daps
If it was Tulsi vs Josh Hawley I would vote Josh Hawley because that's how shyt Tulsi is.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Damn it’s not looking good for Bernie. Was hoping Bernie would come through but it looks like Biden might come back from 3-0 like the cavs :wow:

Washington State is a mail-in open primary voting state. Most people have already voted, about 1.3M so far. A lot of people got their ballots a couple of weeks ago when Bernie won NV.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i mean do any of those countries have 1 million people a year show up with nothing and expect to be let in

for example, the UK has a salary/bank account minimum for them to let you in. and so does canada. the same people pushing medicare for all in america would call that "racist" :dead:

im not against the system if we can make it work, i just dont really believe we can. how come not even one state can pull this off?
In the UK, as an immigrant with no access to benefits, you can register for what you would call universal healthcare, and be seen by doctors, but you would have to pay for medicines and treatment.

It must be said that those medicines and treatments are at a subsidized cost, so that's still coat effective.

Once you start to work and pay into the NHS you still pay for medicines but not for doctor visits etc.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the UK, as an immigrant with no access to benefits, you can register for what you would call universal healthcare, and be seen by doctors, but you would have to pay for medicines and treatment.

It must be said that those medicines and treatments are at a subsidized cost, so that's still coat effective.

Once you start to work and pay into the NHS you still pay for medicines but not for doctor visits etc.
for the record, youre not gonna catch me defending americas healthcare system

like most of the left's ideas in general, theyre not gonna win an election or implement them until the bottom of a recession/depression