PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Bro how do the mods just let Bernie supporters post obvious misinformation :mindblown:

Bernies closer to the center, is probably the biggest lie I’ve ever read on this thread

Report Cards for 2018 - Ideology Score - All Senators - GovTrack.us

Bernies the 2nd farthest liberal in congress. He’s as far from center as you can statistically be.

blatant misinformation, y’all just posting lies now bc u know u can get away with bc you’re supporting Bernie. :camby:
Disinformation? LMAO. Yeah, I guess when you compare Bernie to the US Senate he is "far left" because they're so fukking far to the right. Anywhere else in the world Bernie is a center-left candidate. He is literally advocating for policies that almost the entire world has.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Disinformation? LMAO. Yeah, I guess when you compare Bernie to the US Senate he is "far left" because they're so fukking far to the right. Anywhere else in the world Bernie is a center-left candidate. He is literally advocating for policies that almost the entire world has.
Considering a majority of Americans support these policies seems like Bernie has once again shifted the country left, placing himself closer to the center. I think it’s fair to say he’s closer the definition of moderate now than Biden based off that. :obama:

And all he’ll get for it is slander on MSM till the day he dies :francis:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

He may be center left in Nordic nations, not the entire world. But I get why u think Europe represents the values and principles that the entire world should have.

explains why ur a bernie supporter more too:francis:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
He may be center left in Nordic nations, not the entire world. But I get why u think Europe represents the values and principles that the entire world should have.

explains why ur a bernie supporter more too:francis:
Literally every industrialized country on this planet provides their citizens with universal healthcare EXCEPT US. Bernie is a center left candidate. Biden is a conservative republican who has said he is open to having a republican vice president. You want Trump to serve a second term, no wonder you enjoy playing with uncle Joe's curly leg hair by the side of the pool during warm summer days

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Two weeks ago you were crying that Bernie had taken over. Crying in the rain like Chris Matthews. If he wins Michigan and Washington, you'll be crying again. :umad:
mitt.gif

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Literally every industrialized country on this planet provides their citizens with universal healthcare EXCEPT US. Bernie is a center left candidate. Biden is a conservative republican who has said he is open to having a republican vice president. You want Trump to serve a second term, no wonder you enjoy playing with uncle Joe's curly leg hair by the side of the pool during warm summer days

Biden’s not a republican. You’re just spewing lies, flat out lies.

Biden voters to the left of all senators 75% of the time. Firmly placed within liberal part of the party.

Stop lying. Stop spreading misinformation saying Bernies to the center when he’s the most liberal senator in the United States Congress.

stop lying.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Most of those countries allow private insurance to exist.

• Dap
Reactions: F K