Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Biden is clearly a conservative. Bernie is closer to the center than Biden is. This is what the media has accomplished, they have convinced everyone that Bernie is “extreme” when he isn’t at all. His policy platforms are popular and reasonable. This is how fukked up politics is in America. And if we keep parroting bullshyt propaganda the cycle will never end
We just had a vote the american public doesn't agree with you. Hell one of the MOST liberal states in cali bernie only won by 400k votes or less than 12%:unimpressed:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So in the fall, the Supreme Court is going to hear Republicans case on ruling ObamaCare unlawful. This could be a disaster for Trump during the primary debates in the fall especially if the Supreme Court rules this unlawful and essentially kick millions off healthcare. Even if they don't, it would still be a good thing to use against Trump since a lot of people in the suburbs rely on the ACA.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So in the fall, the Supreme Court is going to hear Republicans case on ruling ObamaCare unlawful. This could be a disaster for Trump during the primary debates in the fall especially if the Supreme Court rules this unlawful and essentially kick millions off healthcare. Even if they don't, it would still be a good thing to use against Trump since a lot of people in the suburbs rely on the ACA.
thought Roberts punted it until after the election being the Republican operative he is

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I see y'all keep quoting black immigrants to champion positive black voters and criticizing ADOS when being critical of black voters.

Just something I noticed. Carry on. :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I see y'all keep quoting black immigrants to champion positive black voters and criticizing ADOS when being critical of black voters.

Just something I noticed. Carry on. :mjlol:
Thought i was the only one seeing it :sas2:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
shyt is even polling just how it was in 2016.

And this is before Trump’s massive ad campaign to show that this man’s brain is melting. Sure y’all may think a ton of Dems “JUST WANT TRUMP GONE”. But when they start showing all his gaffes and obvious mental issues and start saying shyt like “This is the guy you want to control the nukes” akin to that 2am phone call ad HRC did to Obama it’ll give a lot of folks pause. When they start pointing out the hypocrisy about the left media being open about his cognitive decline until they decided he was the one and how they tried to shut everyone up about it, it’ll give a lot of folks pause.

this is an obvious fukking L. These people aren’t fighting to beat Trump anymore

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:damn:"He should have built a coalition!!!"

With who? :unimpressed:

:damn:"With people who would never in a million years support him and just spent the entire primary proving they will do and say anything to stop him!"

Ah. :unimpressed:
So you're saying Bernie has already hit the max of his coalition size? He shouldn't have bothered running then :coffee:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So you're saying Bernie has already hit the max of his coalition size? He shouldn't have bothered running then :coffee:
They're reeling. You'd think Bernie wasn't still in the race with these takes.

I know if Warren were still in and viable we wouldn't be spending all our time complaining about potential supporters.

It seems that we hear a lot about why people who are critical or potentially not going to vote for Bernie are labeled bad people.

Conversely, when this happens with Biden he just tells them to vote for someone else.

I assumed they were both bad approaches, but the no malarkey approach isn't as off putting as I thought.

Interesting.