duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Nah, this ain't it. Bernard out here looking pathetic & desperate.

Do Bernie Bros really believe that a President Biden will cut funding for Social Security and Medicare? :stopitslime:
...yes. Lmao what the hell? He’s advocated it for 30 fukking years. Why wouldn’t I take him at his word for it? Jesus Christ you people wanna vote in this guy who literally is trying improve nothing. I don’t get it

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
...yes. Lmao what the hell? He’s advocated it for 30 fukking years. Why wouldn’t I take him at his word for it? Jesus Christ you people wanna vote in this guy who literally is trying improve nothing. I don’t get it
their lives aren't affected by politics. they just want to be able to say they feel smarter then you.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Then, you're an idiot :manny: :gucci:.

Daps

Warren couldn't even finish runner up let alone win in her HOME STATE... the state that HILLARY CLINTON, America's supposed "most hated politician" and, *gasps* A WOMAN!! swept easily in 2016. The same Hillary who was like 500+ delegates in the lead over Bernie at this point in the race back then compared to Biden being neck and neck with him delegates wise now.

The dogwhistling over fabricated accusations of mass cultural sexism in a desperate attempt to excuse Warren's laughably pathetic campaign maneuvering for basically its entire existence (outside of her single 5 minutes of fame from ethering Bloomberg in that first debate) is pathetic and tiring. No, Warren didn't lose this election because America hates women; America elected a woman president in 2016 by millions of votes, the only reason she isn't in office right now is because of the electoral college. Warren's campaign crashed and failed because she condescendingly propositioned herself as the best, most clearly superior candidate over all others in a manner insulting to any and all voters who thought otherwise, with absolutely no evidence or convincing arguments to support that claim whatsoever outside of snobbish, nebulous claims of "acceptable/more qualified progressivism" than her closest ideological contemporary in the race. When in reality she appealed to neither the progressive wing of the party due to her waffling and walking back on past statements and policies like M4A, her history as a republican during the Reagan era, and her giving in to taking Super PAC money for her campaign. Nor the centrist/donor wing of the party due to her active antagonizing of them and their interests during her tenure as a senator.

Don't even get me started on her red-face episode or her non-existent support from any and all minority voters, Black, Latino, or otherwise (because ya'll seem to have endless energy to rip Bernie for this while Liz has never even faced a single question about it :mjpls:). She appealed to nobody over more progressive and conservative choices respectively and her campaign and supporters condescendingly derided anyone and everyone for thinking so. That's why she got no votes and won no states, end of story. You have the right to be upset and mad as you want about it, but the sad attempts at painting everyone of every ethnicity, age, and income level who didn't vote for her (because lord is there a large variety in that group of people) as sexist for not supporting her like you did is doing you and her zero favors if you want things to be different if she ever gives it another go. Tread carefully :ufdup:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They’re going at it on Twitter. Biden said “don’t attack me, attack Trump.” LMAO. Probably better off not responding if that’s what they’re gonna say

Why the fukk weren’t we doing this from the jump? JFC

:mjgrin: Surely you realize this only appeals to the converted.

Every poll done on voters priorities has defeating Trump at number 1. The voters Bernie needs likely aren’t even on Twitter and are far more likely to agree with Biden that the focus should be on Trump. Only people excited about this have roses in their screen names.

Who Won The Debate Among Voters Who Prioritize Electability? Health Care? Climate Change?

Dem voters care more about beating Trump than any one policy issue

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're aware that if someone doesnt cut medicare and social security at some point, it's not gonna exist for us right?

im 29, and i want someone to cut medicare and social security so i can at least have some fukkin scraps of it left when i turn 65. that shyt is an absolute ponzi scheme and a disaster :scusthov: it might be what brings this fukkin country to its knees

so i appreciate adults who are willing to have the conversation instead of these fukking charlatans who lie to our face about it and continue to kick the can down the road

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-26%20at%206.00.10%20PM.png