dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Julian Castro might be a decent VP pick for Biden - he's young and firey, latino, and while not fully part of the progressive movement thanks to various purity tests, he is to the left of Biden, had some good talking points that should resonate with young black voters, and has the mouth piece to cover for Biden, shred Pence and go toe to toe with Haley. I'm fine without a woman on the ticket, but I might be the minority, but I don't know what young woman checks all the boxes he checks where Biden is weak.
I think it definitely should be a woman. Kamala or the gov from Michigan. But I hear ya, the way Bernie is consolidating Hispanic support is something Biden has to address down the line.

Honestly, now that I think about it this might be the first time in history a nominee will need to move to the left in the general election. Not necessarily on immigration but he needs to look into adopting one of these big progressive ideas.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think it definitely should be a woman. Kamala or the gov from Michigan. But I hear ya, the way Bernie is consolidating Hispanic support is something Biden has to address down the line.

Honestly, now that I think about it this might be the first time in history a nominee will need to move to the left in the general election. Not necessarily on immigration but he needs to look into adopting one of these big progressive ideas.
optics wise, Kamala looks good, but her run exposed her something serious and she didn't catch on with any critical demographic. other than symbolic feminism, I just don't see how she does anything near what Castro could do for him.

women didn't vote for the damn female candidates, so no offense, fukk pandering to them (us) if it's not what will consolidate wider support for biden.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
5-E5-D6921-8108-4-A8-F-8035-CD0-CB4-DC2-D20.jpg