THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Even without a Warren endorsement, it will be a big boost to Bernie having more of the spotlight on Biden in the debates. That senile old fukk has less room to hide

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:mjcry:

ESW7TOnWoAQR9WJ
None of them endorsed Warren. :pacspit:

Gillibrand particularly is the biggest coward considering her voting record and her having nothing to lose. Harris I can kinda understand b/c she's the front-runner for Biden's VP pick.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Julian Castro might be a decent VP pick for Biden - he's young and firey, latino, and while not fully part of the progressive movement thanks to various purity tests, he is to the left of Biden, had some good talking points that should resonate with young black voters, and has the mouth piece to cover for Biden, shred Pence and go toe to toe with Haley. I'm fine without a woman on the ticket, but I might be the minority, but I don't know what young woman checks all the boxes he checks where Biden is weak.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
She's gonna sit on those well moisturized hands and say not a god damn word.
If Sanders loses it'd be better for the progressive wing to draw concessions as a unified front. She's the bigger person, so I don't expect her to hold a grudge if she believes he still has a shot to win this.

I suppose we'll see.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Julian Castro might be a decent VP pick for Biden - he's young and firey, latino, and while not fully part of the progressive movement thanks to various purity tests, he is to the left of Biden, had some good talking points that should resonate with young black voters, and has the mouth piece to cover for Biden, shred Pence and go toe to toe with Haley. I'm fine without a woman on the ticket, but I might be the minority, but I don't know what young woman checks all the boxes he checks where Biden is weak.
He would be perfect. I wonder if there is bad blood between those two after what Castro did to him at that debate.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
trump is gonna be insecure as fukk if his economy tanks on him, which is looking more and more likely every day. im not really worried about him "bullying" biden if people start getting laid off

"Look here Jack, it was Me and Obama who took care of the last recession and I'll get us through this one. I'm the only person on this stage whose navigated through a recession."