The Deep State
:mjcry:

ESW7TOnWoAQR9WJ

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doing poorly with the youth vote is part of the reason Trump is in office today. Keep telling them to go fukk themselves.
If this group "certainly wouldn't vote republican" they are an obvious asset if the goal is to remove Trump.

Some people are literally out here celebrating low voter turnout just so they can get petty attacks off on candidates. fukk them.
no one is celebrating low voter turnout, but im not gonna hang my hopes on the youth voting for bernie sanders instead of the reliable voting bloc voting for joe biden. that's just fukking stupid

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't have expected this from one of the pod save guys

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I few like we overestimate trump on this board. No doubt he has a fervent base but it’s literally about getting Michigan - something I think an Obama backed Biden will do, PA - something Biden could do on his own and either WI or NC - Biden’s win there, plus supported in the general by Obama, gives me a lot of faith.
the female governor of michigan has just signed on as biden's co-chair on his campaign :yeshrug: that's enormous

combined with actual campaigning in detroit, which hillary failed to do, biden could take it back by 50 thousand votes if the economy tanks