The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Did you expect them to endorse Bernie? They policies are not aligned. We literally talked all through the debates about wanting Pete and Amy to drop out. They do just that, back the candidate that more mirrors their own policies and somehow this is the establishment rigging shyt against Bernie.
I think the situation is clearly establishment influence when once candidate had been running towards the top like Pete drops out before Super Tuesday and the other drops out before Super Tuesday and it includes her home state. I wouldn't expect them to endorse anyone but Biden over Bernie but that timing is........................

It's the game but that aspect is a show of force

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I think the situation is clearly establishment influence when once candidate had been running towards the top like Pete drops out before Super Tuesday and the other drops out before Super Tuesday and it includes her home state. I wouldn't expect them to endorse anyone Biden over Bernie but that timing is........................

It's the game but that aspect is a show of force

Pete dropping out was weird seeing he came in 2nd but as soon as he did, I fully expected him to endorse Biden. The candidate he is more aligned with.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

I don't know man, it kinda feels like Bernie already blew his load with these attacks :francis:

I understand that we've been paying attention to the primary much more than regular people, but I feel like Bernie yelling "Joe voted for NAFTA!" for the millionth time is going to have diminishing returns. Bernie already had to walk back that corruption attack angle, and we saw the social security attack get muddled and watered down in the fact-check process.

Bernie isn't an agile or fresh thinker, he hammers his 3-4 points for better or worse. He needs to have a Liz eviscerating Bloomberg type moment for shyt to pop, otherwise the media is just going to treat Bernie's attacks like they're old hat

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
We’re just going to have to support this fool Biden in November and hope for the best then just find a better progressive candidate in the next four years.:yeshrug:

nah. I'm staying home if he is nominated and so will millions of others and Trump will win again. fukk the Democrats.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Watch Warren endorse Biden too

SMH THIS IS THE COMPROMISE CANDIDATE

0zokDgs.jpg

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
for the record, im on your side now telling bernie to drop out :yeshrug: put that work in

bernie staying in this race is only helping trump and it's blatantly obvious
Nah, we gotta stay in at least until 3/17 to see what the Arizona, Ohio and Illinois tally will be and it will help determine how strong Biden is in driving people to the polls. And we need to see how much damage we're gonna take in Fla.

No reason to concede before then even though the numbers are looking bleak. Establishment almost buried us but we got 1 last push left in us
hand-grave.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

tenor.gif

:mjpls:

:mjtf:

thedailybeast.com
Majority Whip Jim Clyburn: Sanders Never Courted My Endorsement
Hanna TrudoPublished Mar. 04, 2020 12:50PM ET
3 minutes
House Majority Whip James Clyburn has had many productive conversations with Sen. Bernie Sanders during their shared years in Congress. But when it came to seeking the influential South Carolina endorsement, the Vermont senator didn’t make a concerted effort.

“No, not really,” Clyburn told The Daily Beast in an interview when asked if Sanders or his campaign staff did anything specific to court him
ahead of the influential Feb. 29 primary.

“I had a lot of conversations with almost every one of the candidates,” he said, referencing nearly two dozen candidates, including Sanders, who attended his “World Famous Fish Fry” in Columbia in June.

But Clyburn acknowledged the outreach didn’t go much beyond that.

“I don’t need to be courted,” he said.

The congressman wields tremendous influence in South Carolina, the first of the four early voting states with a large African American population. Elected in the early 1990s, he’s been a powerful force in southern politics for decades, with Democrats in the state broadly acknowledging that his backing is one of the most coveted election gets.

Clyburn officially threw his weight behind Biden just before primary day, giving the former vice president a much needed boost after disappointing finishes in the first few contests. Exit polls conducted by Edison Research found that 61 percent of Democratic voters said his endorsement was an important factor in their voting choice.

Sanders’ campaign had attempted to gain ground in South Carolina after being wiped out by Hillary Clinton there in 2016. But after finishing second place and 28 points behind Biden, Sanders criticized “establishment” politics that he said were unfavorable to his campaign.

“Now in case you haven’t noticed the political and economic establishment of this country. They’re getting very nervous about our campaign,” Sanders said at a rally in Virginia following the South Carolina primary. One of Sanders’ top surrogates, documentary filmmaker Michael Moore, added on Monday that “South Carolina is not representative of the United States.”

“I find it very interesting that someone is referring to African American voters in South Carolina as the establishment,” Clyburn said. “I don’t understand how that vote can be dismissed.”

Last edited: