wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This idea that warren has some internal hatred of bernie that's pushing her to remain in the race only exists in the diseased minds of the bernie cultist. Unlike the bern, Warren seems to actually care about the issues she espouses (which is the reason she has detailed plans, whereas Bernie's plan is "IGniTe A POliTicAl REvolUTion!!!" for everything). She will probably drop out in near future but I bet she will get some REAL concessions from Biden on her issues.
They are falling apart. I would laugh but it became sad weeks ago.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Its not that far fetched. @wire28

People vote for variety of reasons ,and not just one. We have to learn to stop trusting polls without clear context. You can agree that the government should have a single healthcare plan and at the same time vote for the person you deem more electable( which they did)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
he didnt win :yeshrug:

if he was actually winning, there could be an argument for the DNC stepping in. but biden is just straight up beating bernie, and it wasn't rigged from the start this time. his campaign is finished
I agree. Never said it was rigged :ehh:.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
he didnt win :yeshrug:

if he was actually winning, there could be an argument for the DNC stepping in. but biden is just straight up beating bernie, and it wasn't rigged from the start this time. his campaign is finished
Oh yeah? We gonna ignore Pete and Amy falling in line for Biden? :mjlol:

must be nice having the machine behind you :camby: