Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People aren't going to want to hear this, but Clyburn is part of that black establishment class that is doing nothing about black poverty and inequality. His 6th district contains some of the poorest black counties in SC, low household incomes, and failing schools. These cats enrich themselves while the people continue to suffer. This is the status quo we're fighting to keep:camby:
Dont bother breh.

He'll join the TLR masses in calling folks like these "c00ns" "Uncle toms" and "sellouts who dont do shyt for black people" tomorrow. He will join HL folks bigging up black churches but they will return to looking down on poor black folks and insulting their intelligence in atheism threads next week.

But today belongs to his establishment masters :yeshrug:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

This is a total derliction of duty by the candidate. I'd be pissed if I was a Bernie Bro.

Clyburn has always committed to not endorsing prior to SC b/c he knows how much sway his voice has. That fact that he did it this time, is proof how little he thinks of Bernie and how weak Bernie's alliances are in the party. He only has himself to blame for this.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This is a total derliction of duty by the candidate. I'd be pissed if I was a Bernie Bro.

Clyburn has always committed to not endorsing prior to SC b/c he knows how much sway his voice has. That fact that he did it this time, is proof how little he thinks of Bernie and how weak Bernie's alliances are in the party. He only has himself to blame for this.
Clyburn is also forever tied to the Clinton’s the odds of him ever endorsing Bernie in a primary were nill. Also didn’t he break that promise this time? Funny timing huh?

I’m not a conspiracy Bernie person either but it’s clear what happened.