Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Warren is gonna stay in to absolutely bury Bernie. Cot damn. Talk about spite.

I'm honestly hopeful that the spite is limited to just the the Warren supporters who hate Bernie, but every minute she keeps staying in the race...:francis:

Biden secures coveted 'Stop & Frisk' endorsement :snoop:

It's crazy this guy can say we don't do enough unconstitutional stops on Black people, and Democrats will just accept his endorsement like this is all normal.

Truth. Bloomberg and his money bag should've been told from the start to :camby:, but because he's rich and can buy ads we want his help now?

fukk Bloomberg.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm honestly hopeful that the spite is limited to just the the Warren supporters who hate Bernie, but every minute she keeps staying in the race...:francis:

Truth. Bloomberg and his money bag should've been told from the start to :camby:, but because he's rich and can buy ads we're want his help now?

fukk Bloomberg.
Thought it was #usnotthem?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much money he wasted
He spent 1M A DAY on Facebook alone

To be honest Steyer is worse. Dude spent $270,000,000 on his presidential race. On top of that he spent another $230,000,000 from 2013 until he ran for president basically to get his name recognition up. $500,000,000 total for clout. He's relatively young so I'm sure he'll stay active and run again but DAMN I bet his kids are talking to each other like "wtf is dad doing??? you need to talk to him, this is crazzy." :lolbron:

Bloomberg is worth $60,000,000,000

This is nothing to him. What he's spent so far is probably less than the daily fluctuations in his overall net worth due to the stock market.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She was a Republican until age 47 and never voted for Reagan .. she used to staying in for the long run

I wonder if Warren will "persist" her way into debt to stay in.

This idea that warren has some internal hatred of bernie that's pushing her to remain in the race only exists in the diseased minds of the bernie cultist. Unlike the bern, Warren seems to actually care about the issues she espouses (which is the reason she has detailed plans, whereas Bernie's plan is "IGniTe A POliTicAl REvolUTion!!!" for everything). She will probably drop out in near future but I bet she will get some REAL concessions from Biden on her issues.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
This idea that warren has some internal hatred of bernie that's pushing her to remain in the race only exists in the diseased minds of the bernie cultist. Unlike the bern, Warren seems to actually care about the issues she espouses (which is the reason she has detailed plans, whereas Bernie's plan is "IGniTe A POliTicAl REvolUTion!!!" for everything). She will probably drop out in near future but I bet she will get some REAL concessions from Biden on her issues.

I never said she hates Bernie. I support them both on a political level. But she isn't playing smart politics right now. If her only goal now is to inspire future women leaders, that's fine, but the cost is consolidating the progressive wing. (Of course, its probably too late anyway - see below.)

Her staying in has little benefit now that the moderates and billionaires, along with powerful media oligarchies and the Democratic establishment has gotten behind Biden. They are going to squeeze Bernie's campaign like a grape now. It would be nice to see the progressive wing flex its muscles but it looks like it's getting too late for that.

F K

All Star
Daps
DNC will handwave it away and then act surprised in the general even though voters been confronting him in person on it since last year
Gop would make anything up and the base would believe it. People are going to love biden on the campaign trail. The biggest danger is not candidate biden, it's president biden.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps

everybodys gotta price

ted-dibiase-gif-3.gif